i think i need shooting

Currently reading:
i think i need shooting

ok i never thaught i would hear myself say this but ive been getting quite annoyed with fiat lately with regards to reliability and aftersales. (n) (i know this isnt the same for all fiats and garages so dont gang up on me :eek: ) but someone on here brought another car to my attention focus st.

didnt really think much of it at first, but then decided to have a look at it and it really looks awesome! and putting more doubt in my mind about my stilo. :eek:

dont get me wrong i love the look and performance of my stilo but im spending more time in courtesy cars!!! :mad: and ive only had it 6 months!

now i doubt i will get the st because the insurance i think will still be too high and i wouldnt want to copy the other person that i think may get one ;) but it is opening my eyes to what else is out there.

*runs and hides from the ff mob*

Last edited:
Yeah Koa likes the new shape ST and I do too, especially in the bright orange color. We had an 02 focus for nearly 3 years and can not complain about reliability and handling. But it was like being in some weird movie where everyone drives the same damn car :D
Hopefully the new ST will be a little more exclusive, but I doubt it because it's quite sexy especially at that price.

We still adore the Stilo though, but it's going in to get some work done on it this weekend so we may go and have a good look at the focus while it's gone, just don't mention it to the car ;)

hmmm, you and your bright ideas!!!

nice to be kept in the loop thanks FF :p

u can get the stilo fixed up, giv it to me and then sort your self out with another car.

i will shoot you......lol

deffo! i would happily have the stilo (minus the problems) think it would have me too seen as i dont want to get rid of it :eek: wonder what she'd think if she knew lol

Chrissy said:
Yeah Koa likes the new shape ST and I do too, especially in the bright orange color. We had an 02 focus for nearly 3 years and can not complain about reliability and handling. But it was like being in some weird movie where everyone drives the same damn car :D
Hopefully the new ST will be a little more exclusive, but I doubt it because it's quite sexy especially at that price.

We still adore the Stilo though, but it's going in to get some work done on it this weekend so we may go and have a good look at the focus while it's gone, just don't mention it to the car ;)

i hear ya. i fell in the love with the stilo styling which is why i forked out £13,000 for it. but im spending most of my time in a 1.2 8v active because i have another fault with it. and its getting to the point where reliability outweighs looks! if im honest the st is out of my league cash/insurance wise but there are other performance diesels out there. it would be sad to see it go but if things carry on the way they are...... :confused:

sportingsmissus said:
*goes to sulk*

lol was gonna say just ask the missus :p we shall se what happens because i dont want to get rid of it i just dont want to keep driving courtesy cars all the time either! :eek:

if i could fund two cars would happily give you....no....wait.....i would keep them both! :D

Noooo....don't encourage the buying a new car thing. im sure FIAT will fix it eventually...?? plus the courtesy cars remind you what you have (jk) lol

stilosporting said:
they remind you of what you havent too! :p

smartie pants! would say something but u'll tell me off so won't!!! they should make you appreciate what you have when its workin so :nerner:

It is what Clarkson stated when he drove it, regarding the interior.

I would much rather drive a car styled around a delicately designed and manufactured Italian leather shoe with precise stitching and lines to die for than a trainer :D But that's personal opinion.

Back