I think am weird!

Currently reading:
I think am weird!

Well i must be :eek:

I havent eaten chocolate in ages and thought i better eat my last easter egg.

I didnt enjoy it at all - I think ive gone off chocolate :eek: :eek: :eek:

How can anyone not enjoy eating chocolate, especially when you havent had it for months :eek:

I'm the same tbh, Tom bought me a bar of chocolate the other day and I let my daughter eat it as I really didnt fancy chocolate.

Much prefer something to suck.

So you're not the only weird one :D

I like it though - maybe i wasnt in the mood for it? Just thought i better eat it before it goes out of date. H threw a wobbler at me when I gave him a box of chocolates that were just out of date cos i never fancied them but i didnt want H to eat them cos he eats all my chocolates i am given :rolleyes:

I've gone off choco too, just doesn't do it for me anymore:D

cake is where its at, especially lard cake (ever met me, you'll probably have heard about the famous lard cake our school used to make, got the recipe off the nice old ladies too:D ).
also almond croissants,, mmmmmmm.
or failing that a bit of tiffin cake (similar to lard cake, except it has mashed up biscuits in it instead of chunks of sugar and lard, mmmmmm).
or failing that, chilli/cumberland sausage, with mash, and gravy, OH LOOK thats what I'm eating now:slayer:

a lot of people grow out of choc. your sweet tooth is often swapped for a savory tooth when you hit your 20's. although eating greggs or cadburys can have a similar effect on your figure so its no real help. why cant i just develop a fruit&veg tooth?

remember girls, a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips!

choclate (y)

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

there are SOME good things about workin at a supermarket :D

like 10 donuts/buns/whatevers left in the bakery for 50p :devil:

Back