I Take It All Back

Currently reading:
I Take It All Back

Dobby

Barney, Dennis & Larry
The people of Dudley must be very nice indeed....

Last night my husband went to get something out of my car, locked the door, shut it and then realised after screaming in pain that my sons fingers were locked in the door

He proceeded to unlock the door and run with him into the house, this was about 6pm

At 10pm i went to go to the shops only to spend 20 minutes looking for my car keys, blaming the kids, blaming warren, cursing and getting angry, then i had a thought, i checked the car door and sure enough sticking out of the lock were my car and house keys

Its a wonder it wasn't stolen...:rolleyes:

Si - Punto said:
I'm glad to hear the car didnt get stolen.

Oh and how are your son's fingers today?

unbelievably not even bruised....

think my car doors must have dropped:eek:

just goes to show that there are a few people who respect the leaving keys thing.

I remember years and years back when I used to have a paper round, there was this peugeot 406 estate which was a taxi, and every sunday morning I think someone else must have been borrowing this fella's taxi, and then returning it in early hours of the morning, as on a sunday the keys WERE ALWAYS left ontop of the front right wheel!!!
just sitting there, house and car keys!! so anyone could have stolen car and robbed house while they slept, but they didn't for over two years, then they got a new taxi:cool:

I've also left my flat keys in the front door of my flat at uni quite a few times, and they have usually been removed from the flat door and put in a drawer in the kitchen by some other flatmate

That kills having your fingers shut in the door...

I often leave my key in the ignition and just set the alarm, ive even left the keys in the ignition before and forgot to set the alarm.

I remember walking home from town after me and a mate had been on the **** and i saw someones keys in there boot lock, so took them out and knocked the house door, think we **** the women up abit as she was leaning out the bedroom window asking us what we wanted, i said you left your keys in the boot.

Thinking about it, why didnt i just post them through the letter box...

That was lucky on both son's fingers (ouch! have done that myself before now :() and that the car's still there :eek: Was this in Dudley itself though, or where you actually live (which is a tad nicer than some of the dodgy council estates)?

Helz said:
That was lucky on both son's fingers (ouch! have done that myself before now :() and that the car's still there :eek: Was this in Dudley itself though, or where you actually live (which is a tad nicer than some of the dodgy council estates)?

Its on the outskirts of Dudley, i prefer to say Gornal:D

Don't live on a council estate but some of the houses down the bottom end of the road are housing association and a few are not the good sort either, luckily they mainly keep to their own end but it only takes one.

Wouldn't mind but he goes mad at me if i so much as slam his car door:p

This bring to mind a funny story [it happened to me]I went fishing one day to a lake near me and forgot my platform that I use to put my seat box on BUT being a bit of a smart arse I noticed a bakers tray and thought :idea: put that open down and put my box on top of that bearing in mind that I am sitting on the tray and box in about 2ft of water out in the lake.
All tackled up and fishing away quite happily and all the tackle spread out around me on trays fixed to my box when a guy came upon the bank behind me and shouted Oi MATE is that your car up there the red one you have left the keys in the door Hell :eek: did I jump he frightened the life out of me and I swiveled around to see who it was when the tray went all lop sided and I and my kit ended up in the lake for an early bath my reply was as I hauled myself out of the lake was SH*T why didn't you just nick it and do me a favour :rolleyes: I was some what wet and jees that water was cold :eek:

Back