General I show you mine if you show me yours!

Currently reading:
General I show you mine if you show me yours!

Having looked through the site, and, taken a nosey in other models threads, it seems to me that there are not many pictures of Multipla owners cars in here.

Will take some pictures of mine over the next few days and post them, but, I would love to see some fellow forum members cars (multplas' only) posted too.

If not only to pinch some styling idea's.....

How about it?

Having looked through the site, and, taken a nosey in other models threads, it seems to me that there are not many pictures of Multipla owners cars in here.

Will take some pictures of mine over the next few days and post them, but, I would love to see some fellow forum members cars (multplas' only) posted too.

If not only to pinch some styling idea's.....

How about it?

Hurrah for pictures!!!(y):D:cool:

OK, here is some pictures of mine, would love to see yours!:)

Attachments

• PICT0024.JPG
    PICT0024.JPG
    544.6 KB · Views: 30
  • PICT0027.JPG
    PICT0027.JPG
    511 KB · Views: 17
  • PICT0025.JPG
    PICT0025.JPG
    559.3 KB · Views: 23
  • PICT0026.JPG
    PICT0026.JPG
    632.2 KB · Views: 31
  • PICT0030.JPG
    PICT0030.JPG
    498 KB · Views: 19
Oh! Thanks Coley, over in the Stilo Forum for the alloys - They turned out nice mate, Sand blasted, powder coated (moondust silver) but I had to spray the hub caps. Obviously being plastic they could not be powder coated.

Tyres are BF Goodrich directional - 205/55/16

Costs for mods were:

Wheels - £110.00
Powder Coating - £167.00
Tyres - £260.00

TOTAL = £ Too much!

Here - I hope! - is a pic of the Multi just along the road from Dracula's castle (Castle Bran) in Transylvania last April.

Attachments

• 13042008031.jpg
    13042008031.jpg
    809.1 KB · Views: 34
Liking your multi's colour! :) Diesel?

I also like the way you took your multi to transylvania to get the best matching sky colour to your car before taking the shot.;)

Yep, it was a bit dull that day - 30 degrees though! Appreciated the a/c... :) And yes, diesel.

Only came across one other Multi on the whole trip - 3800 miles and took in eighteen countries - and it was in Brasov, Romania. Yes, we exchanged waves!

(y)That has got to be the most unusual colour I've ever seen. That's coming from someone who owned a beige Multi !!

Very nice Loopyhoop :)

They are nice alloys :D, however you are a 300 mile round trip and funds can't reach that far at the moment :bang::bang:. Unless of course i can sweet talk hubby :rolleyes:.

I did have pink wipers on my lurvelly car but they faded badly so have gone back to black.
Just wish there was someone with black interior who wanted to swap for blue :confused::confused:, the blue just doesn't go lol

I compete in dog agility so having a car that stands out easily is a must for catching up with people. You just tell em to look out for the pinky purple multi :slayer:

Sorry to say this but.......................

Bugga getting near that when you got a hangover :yuck: :yuck:

Sorry again, but's too much purple

still at least you haven't been inflicted with the Panda yellow seating :eek::yuck:

4393_27.JPG

Back