I seem to have a problem

Currently reading:
I seem to have a problem

Twice this week I have been referred to as a bloke on here. Have I had a sex change and missed it? I'm one of the girliest girls I know, all hair and make-up and short skirts and pink fluffy stuff. So how on earth do people keep mistaking me for a bloke? How do I become more girly online? :bang: :cry:

Hellcat said:
You have to have links to pony riding clubs in youir sig and end every post with 'Lots of Love Helz xxxxxxxxxxxx'
That's the kind of thing I really hate though, that's what all the petrol sniffers do :rolleyes:

But anyway, loads of love and kisses to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Did that work? :idea:

Try using this photo in your sig:

DSCF0024.JPG

;) H

Helz said:
Twice this week I have been referred to as a bloke on here. Have I had a sex change and missed it? I'm one of the girliest girls I know, all hair and make-up and short skirts and pink fluffy stuff. So how on earth do people keep mistaking me for a bloke? How do I become more girly online? :bang: :cry:

same thing has happened to me on a couple of occasions lol!
although im defo not a 'girly girl' im still a girl!! :spin:

Hellcat said:
You mean you never loved me before? :mad:

I think I've been asked if I'm female once on the forum. :eek:

Admittedly I did wonder at the start but I never actually say anything until I find out and try finding neutral ways of saying things. I wonder what it says about us that our personalities are gender neutral online? :confused:

I thought the little pic and name gave it away too but obviously not :(

Babysei said:
last time i looked you were a girly girl :)

Mein got even I realised youre female what with Emm thinking that Im drunk and its affecting my speech Oh those Italian laydees sucha pashun mama mia it must be the boose getting to them already :eek: Merry chrismas Helz, Babysei, Emm, Panda girl, Alaina. Sammi etc etc etc. :yum:

Back