I see the photography/ imaging section got the go ahead!

Currently reading:
I see the photography/ imaging section got the go ahead!

Chris you threw a tantrum when a post got deleted and abused ben - nothing was done. THis thre thread that was brought up was topical and not for the case of spamming.

I was joking BTW - but seems like some members like to cause trouble for the sake of it.

You been making childish digs all over the forum about this section. You have the section so stop the silly posts having a dig and get using it :)

i initially thought "wtf do we need an imaging section for?"

now i know its to keep the trouble makers away from the rest of the forum :p

Thats childish sammi.

Please note that I realised Steve didnt get a warning for bringing up an old topic from 2005. Surely he should have recieved an infraction or some rubbish like that you seem to all be dishing out these days.
i bumped it
I dont care who found it. It was an old DEAD topic that was brought back from 2 years ago. Regardless of the uses of it, this is in the rules, or atleast was when I did it before and recieved warnings...
as ive said before rules have been revised since your last temper tantrum and we have been given new guide lines that the spirit of ff can come before rules as we see fit.
i thought you prefer me to share the joke of it rather than snigger behind your back :(

now i know its to keep the trouble makers away from the rest of the forum :p
^^^^ take note, its not a mod who said that ^^^^^^

EDIT, And how do you know the thread bumper didn't get a warning, no one can see each others warnings can they?

Last edited:
this is getting a bit like previous photo threads huh., we should all just let the whole thing go and get on with the photo threads to come., other wise it seems like its just gonna be tit for tat all the time regardless of whos in the wrong.,(n) .,

Back