i really did buy a new car this time.

Currently reading:
i really did buy a new car this time.

bloody hell man, when i saw the post on alfaowner i wasnt sure if it was you or not, ive been looking all over this place to see if i could find anything and finally ive found it!!!

top work mate, and a bloomin good price too for the car with the kit :D nice to see you followed into my foot steps ;) but im being stupid and keeping the bravo too :rolleyes:

i want to keep my bravo too, i'll probably need a spare car now i own an alfa.
its amazing how much similarity there is electrically and mechancially. the 156 is just a bravo saloon. :D

lol, my 155 is going to be a track then poss a race car, and if i can afford to run and insure both cars in certain you can :p

the 1.8 t sparks a great engine aint it, mines the 8v and pulls pretty damn well, plus its got fairly shirt gears so has a habbit of pulling pretty damn well too, just amedicore top speed of 130 ish :p

love the aero kit too, looks aggressive and sporty and shouts, move bitch :D

we will take over the alfa section together :p

the 1.8 t sparks a great engine aint it, mines the 8v and pulls pretty damn well, plus its got fairly shirt gears so has a habbit of pulling pretty damn well too, just amedicore top speed of 130 ish :p
i've always loved the twinsparks, partly because they make you smile when you drive and partly because they make lesser mechanics cry when they brake. :D
i wanted a 2.0TS to better take the weight of the 156, but the 1.8 is still surprisingly quick. it feels as quick as my bravo 0-60 and definately has more top end. i get the feeling mpg has taken a turn for the worst, but thats life.

we will take over the alfa section together :p
sounds like a plan :D

Last edited:
they deffinetly are fun to drive agreed :D and as for the mpg... whats that now, thats dirty diesle drivers talk :p

loooks like youve got yourself a bargin there mate, congrats :) and it also looks like both our alfas will be back on the road at the same time :)

fuel costs are nothing really when you consider how much car your getting, I was/might still be looking for a mega uber mpg diesel, BUT TBH I'm swinging more to buying a cheaper older alfa and ploughing the rest into suspension and fuel :D

i've always loved the twinsparks, partly because they make you smile when you drive and partly because they make lesser mechanics cry when they brake. :D
i wanted a 2.0TS to better take the weight of the 156, but the 1.8 is still surprisingly quick. it feels as quick as my bravo 0-60 and definately has more top end. i get the feeling mpg has taken a turn for the worst, but thats life.

You forget the fantastic spine tingling noise it makes when you gently push the happy pedal :D. IMO sounds better than the V6 (except the 3.0 156 GTA)

You forget the fantastic spine tingling noise it makes when you gently push the happy pedal :D. IMO sounds better than the V6 (except the 3.0 156 GTA)

yeah its almost a tinny motorbike engine noise in the background, very addictive, and most probably the cause of my mpg problem :D
mine has an induction kit and full stainless exhaust so its a bit hard to hear the twinspark behind the roar or italian fury :slayer:

Attachments

• crap.JPG
    crap.JPG
    8.3 KB · Views: 22
Back