I NEED A JOB!

Currently reading:
I NEED A JOB!

the bus?! THE BUS!?! It costs 2.20 to go to and back from town (town is a 15 min walk/5 mins on bike/4 mins in car) - it's a rip off! I can park in major carparks for 2.30 for 2 hours or street parking pay and display for £2 for 2 hours (50p per half hour)....Not only is a car cheaper, you get all the other benefits. I need to be there by 9, getting bus would mean leaving at 8:15 (unreliable buses...)

It's a mad world.

Were Kelly good? They seemed it but I have no experience. I said any work, they might have me as a rent boy tomorrow night! lol

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

Don't get a job where I work at Inkfish call centers. The pay is crap and it's so boring, I'm always falling alseep.

Punto 55 SX all in black... That's my bitch!

I'd work anywhere right now Baz... just to get parents off my back.

----------
ff_banner.jpg

Well they are always recuriting. I can find out tomorrow for you. Also if your quick and can get to a shop, todays Evenpost has the recruitment pages in it, lots and lots of jobs in there.

Punto 55 SX all in black... That's my bitch!

Originally posted by pghstochaj
the bus?! THE BUS!?! It costs 2.20 to go to and back from town (town is a 15 min walk/5 mins on bike/4 mins in car) - it's a rip off! I can park in major carparks for 2.30 for 2 hours or street parking pay and display for £2 for 2 hours (50p per half hour)....Not only is a car cheaper, you get all the other benefits. I need to be there by 9, getting bus would mean leaving at 8:15 (unreliable buses...)

It's a mad world.

Were Kelly good? They seemed it but I have no experience. I said any work, they might have me as a rent boy tomorrow night! lol

----------
ff_banner.jpg

50p for half and hour!!!think yourself lucky your not in edinburgh 40p for 10 minutes in the city centre[V]

A Dog Is Not Just For Christmas
Sliced Thinly It Can Last Till Easter

Gosh! Expensive!!! I knew Nottm was cheap. I just found out Park and Ride on the trams is only £2 and goes right next to the lace market (3 mins walk!) so that's perfect.

Baz; it's ok, I need someone who will take me on pretty much immediately and not mind if i have to leave in 6 weeks time. I have had so many taking application forms which take 10-30 minutes to fill in (why they won't use my CV I don't know?!) and then nothing, I am just hoping tomorrow will be good.

----------
ff_banner.jpg

Is kelly Services a recruitment agency?

Haven't heard of it before thats all.

Liam

'97 Cinq Sporting, Imola Blue, Bumpers inserts and some parts painted red to colur code with seat belts,K&N, Janspeed S1 System, Tarox X drilled n grooved disc, SPAX ADJ. Dampers, Eibach Springs, Eibach Anti roll bar kit, OMP lower strut brace and some ICE

Yes, and huge it seems, half of the ads in the paper seem to go back to them and they claim to be a large number of cities and countries world wide.

----------
ff_banner.jpg

I am so nearly go go go! BUT: Only one referee is available :( They can't get in touch with the other and need it before they continue, sh**!

I am not trying every email/contact I know for teachers but getting nowhere. :(

paul

----------
ff_banner.jpg

Just forget about it mate it aint worth while working in this god forbidden country anyway Council tax, Income tax, VAT.. Tax for this tax for that leaves f**k all to spend on things you want / need [V]. Gonna finish one more course and work in america IMHO despirate for ICT professionals in alot of citys and they advertise .[^]

Official Chav <s>Beater</s> Spotter

I only need a basic job for a month, earning peanuts, all I need to do that is a second reference! lol

----------
ff_banner.jpg

Bite the bullet and get down to McD's!

I worked there between ages of 16-18, and honestly looking back I had a fun time working there, it's mostly young people who work part-time and are generally up for a laugh!

It's not all thickos either (tho there are some), if you think about it most of these fast food restuarants are part-timers who are just earning some cash while they're in school!

The moneys not bad either, well it's over minimum wage! :)

Punto Sporting 16v MK2, Abarth Kit, Abarth Alloys, GMax AirFilter, Angel Tuning, ICE Install, Plus other bits

yay! I got a second reference! Just waiting to hear from them now. Please note, phone numbers have 10 digits not 11 (i phoned with a number i hadn't written out, just read it out from the email I got from a teacher, he had missed the last number! I felt like saying: "Yes ok, I am a dumbass, don't employ me!" but we just laughed about my dumbness and i had to request the proper number!).

Well McD and BK were my last chance choices, but the problem is, I expect they prefer people who will be able to work for a longer period of time than I am available for. At Kelly, i just said "i can work until around then," they said "give 2-4 days notice and you can leave when you want" which is great. They do all the running for me and I still get £5.05/hour sorting and delivering mail at Inland Revenue for 4-6 weeks (well, that's what they said). They don't mind me opting in or out of the working time directive and handle all communications with the business, it will be immediate work which suits me too.

The cleverest person I know work 16 hours a week in BK and has through sixth form.

----------
ff_banner.jpg

Good luck with that job anyway, Never heard of Kelly's, what is it they do?

Guess ive been lucky that ive had a decent job, be it im only doing this part time as I was at uni and college before hand. Working at Skytv and going by the recent letter I got, pays 7.30 p/h [:0]:)
It aint what im wanting to do though, but its a very nice tide me over now

Scorg

02 Stilo Dynamic 1.6
Sky Blue
01 Brava 80SX (and capable of 47mpg :D )
Ink Black

June 6th 1944
You will not be forgotten

Back