I just popped in to say hello

Currently reading:
I just popped in to say hello

Jen

Hi guys

I have a Punto MK2 Active sport, lowered 35mm on stilo Abarth 17inch alloys and full Abarth body kit and have popped in to say hello from another fiat forum I visit often, you may know it I think some memebers here are on there as well (puntomk2.co.uk). I was googling for punto stuff and found yas again (ive lurked before) so thought I would sign up this time and say hello

So HI everyone :D :p

:slayer:

steve1219

The Older Modder
Hi Jen :)
Welcome to the Forum enjoy your stay (y)

Used to belong to Punto mk2 until I mentioned this Forum last week, account was made inactive:(

So do not mention us over there:D

We are a bit more friendly (y)

Steve

Seraph

Orka inte
winner... someone else from my neck of the woods! (since i'm in BD postcode and dialling code :( )

Big Up Jen.
Enjoy your stay at casa los Fiat Forum.

OP
OP
Jen

Jen

Thanks for the Welcom guys & Gals

Steve what was your user name over at the mk2 site? Ill find out what happened - not that your prolly bothered lol

Where abouts in Bradford are you from Seraph?? Im from Sandy Lane area (near allerton if you know it) and now reside in Shipley

Well just an update my Active Sport is now for sale (see the classified section (y) ) and I have purchased a Punto MK2 HGT (y) Its a (W) reg 2000 but only has 14k on the clock and is immaculate and is in sprint blue (the same colour as mine) so I can put my Abarth kit on with out having to respray it lol (Im dead excited by the way - should get it in a few weeks) Below is a picture of the car now

OP
OP
Jen

Jen

Pic

Attachments

• my_New_HGT.jpg
    my_New_HGT.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 6

steve1219

The Older Modder
Same name as on here, and still inactive:( emailed the admin but no reply no to worried though:)
Nice choice of car hope it gives you as much pleasure as mine is giving me:D

Steve

OP
OP
Jen

Jen

beau_4076 said:
and looks like i have a job to do, bet you can all guess it :D

No clue mate, no clue lol

Fancy sharing

ooo the only thing I can think of it replying a SOLD message on carlos for sale thread in the classified section on here??? I was waiting for him to do it lol

OP
OP
Jen

Jen

PS Steve there not like fiatforums lol - we don't care so much if you mention other sites people do it all the time - the only way you would get banned or whatever is if you are a pratt and being rude and fing and blinding at people and stuff lol

I think something may have happened by accident

Seraph

Orka inte
Jen said:
Where abouts in Bradford are you from Seraph?? Im from Sandy Lane area (near allerton if you know it) and now reside in Shipley

Cleckheaton, if you know it.
Went to Bradford college too, and al load of my mates used to live by the Branch in Shipley.
Went out near Shipley not so long back... really wierd night out... forgot what the place is called...oh yea, Baildon... not nice place..

Nice choice of motor anyway, it's a looker.

OP
OP
Jen

Jen

yeh i know baildon and the branch is my local lol you will always find me in there so if ya mates went in I bet I know them to look at!!

I know cleckheaton but I havnt really been there lol

baildon is OK - you just gotta know where to go!!! ha ha - I hope you went in the Angel!

Steve - My appologies I take it back it wasn't an accident, you were banned and the reason I was given is ''he's a disruptive cockend'' :eek: dont know what you did!!

lol

steve1219

The Older Modder
Don't worry about it, that was the only post I ever put on that site so must have up set some one else where but it is no surprise if they can not even be bothered to inform people they are banned and why :)

Steve

Seraph

Orka inte
steve1219 said:
Don't worry about it, that was the only post I ever put on that site so must have up set some one else where but it is no surprise if they can not even be bothered to inform people they are banned and why :)

Steve
Dude, you're a legend. That's the best banning reason ever! whatever you said, it's prolly true. Kudos! (y)

Seraph

Orka inte
Jen said:
yeh i know baildon and the branch is my local lol you will always find me in there so if ya mates went in I bet I know them to look at!!

I know cleckheaton but I havnt really been there lol
I'll be sure to drop by see if i can see the car in the car park... (although if you live there, i doubt your car would be there.)