Styling I have £400 to spend...

Currently reading:
Styling I have £400 to spend...

bloomfieldliam said:
Ah, news to me that Eibach don't do them anymore, wonder if they do a Sei one then?

Mine still catches a wee bit and I spent around £20 quid getting new nuts and bolts and brackets to hold it on.

Steve Wright from Cinq's&Sei's said the Novitec one was the same as he had two sitting at one time.

Liam
Nope, they never marketed a Sei one. The Cinq one should fit the sei though from what I have gathered.

yeah, that's the only problem. on full lock it bangs and scrapes. but much more reassuring when hitting the corners :D

arc said:
il have to drive a cinq with one fitted - i dont suffer with too much roll as it is. Il put it on the list of things to try out!
Thing is the ARB and stiffer shocks allow you to cancel out the body roll without going lower so unless you went for the looks option with the spirngs I'd raise the car up and fit an uprated ARB.

Liam

i don't want to change the springs, as their part of a kit and so matched properly with my dampers..

but a higher car with the same, or less roll would be nice..

waaaa.. *ponders*

My springs are Eibach and my shocks are like yours Spax, yeah they likely use their own springs with their shocks but other springs for that particular car are the same shape so will seat in the damper like any other so there should be no problem.

Are you still running the shocks at full stiffness?

Liam

Back