General I have a quick question!

Currently reading:
General I have a quick question!

Hello I have a question! I am planing to buy Classic Fiat Panda Selecta (automatic) for hunting trips and every day commuter. Because I am very bad at manual :bang:
So Will it Fiat panda automatic be able to go through some roads like these? :confused:

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 24
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 22
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 18
  • images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 21
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 18
I've not had experience yet of driving a 2wd panda on slightly rough roads, but penty of people on here rate them quite highly as long as it's not to rough. I suppose for me the thing would be you would be more limited as to where you could go, and much more chance of getting stuck if you weren't in a 4x4 which wouldn't be much fun and could potentially be dangerous if no one was about to help you

I've not had experience yet of driving a 2wd panda on slightly rough roads, but penty of people on here rate them quite highly as long as it's not to rough. I suppose for me the thing would be you would be more limited as to where you could go, and much more chance of getting stuck if you weren't in a 4x4 which wouldn't be much fun and could potentially be dangerous if no one was about to help you

Never a truer word spoken. You must know what you are doing in any Panda driving off the beaten track, and it's never advised to venture out alone.

SO your saying that an automatic will go through some mud and rocks but just little onnce not in big hilly off roads

So your saying that a 2wd automatic fiat panda selecta is better than 4wd manual on off road? Never herd that! thats cool thatnk you!

No I'm not saying that as it won't be at all. But I will say I would be confident that it would be fine dealing with the roads that you have pictured, providing you know how to drive it :D

Back