i hate doing this.........

Currently reading:
i hate doing this.........

i forgot to add on last post, if the punto has got a EOBD or the light that looks like an oil sump (well it does to me anyway :p), then unfortunatly u cant help me unless u can give me advise :)

its alrite dave, no worries, i have text every sei owner i know in my phone book :D

i apoligise now for it :)

my phone is red hot with texts, at least i can say im popular :p

i bet it is stu, u still paying full rate for them or do u get discount as u a regular customer :p

i was reading in back of exchange an mart the other week and u can get a thai bride delivered to your door within 48hrs :D

daves_lodger said:
cant u go and look at sei handbook in the local helfrauds or motor shop :D
there isnt a haynes manual made for a sei and the cinq one will be different, and unless i get my bike out i wont be getting there:(

i had a lucky escape yesterday on my bike so i think it will be staying in the shed now

gaz_wrexham said:
the cushion wouldnt of saved me yesterday, god damn car drivers :p they think they own the road :D
i dont drive in wrexham :p how have u seen me :D

gaz_wrexham said:
i seen your driving in skeg :p

i thought i was gonne leave a nice little dent in a golf yesterday
my brother drives a golf and hes a mad driver that explains it all :D it also runs in the family they call me the all weather driver no matter what the conditions i drive the same :p (y)

dave said:
oi you bad you supposed to be setting good example to my little boy :eek:fftopic:
hes teaching me all his bad habits :eek: i have got him to help in the house (y)

when you said golf i automatically thought golf ball and wondered how you dent one...

I have no idea why i just admitted to that :eek:

Back