I got into an accident. My front bumper and headlight is is pretty banged up and some clear liquid was also leaking. Any ideas on the repair cost?

Currently reading:
I got into an accident. My front bumper and headlight is is pretty banged up and some clear liquid was also leaking. Any ideas on the repair cost?

Fa221

E7B99F45-56D6-44A5-A523-27138B8182B7.jpeg

Attachments

• DB27964A-DC7A-4C1A-A32F-8822778118B1.jpeg
    DB27964A-DC7A-4C1A-A32F-8822778118B1.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 50
It depends on whether the internal structure is damaged or if it is just hood fender bonnet /wing. Vody shop if the hood is repairable I would be expecting $2500+ allowing remove hood repair and repaint, repaint fender and refit probably replace bumper as the bit torn off may not be weldable refit trims. Similar job done here 5 years ago on my mothers carwas £1500 using reconditioned second hand parts. If the inner structure is dmamaged it could run a fair bit more.

Why are you posting about a mini on a fiat forum ?

Maybe because its a 'small european car'

Perhaps some people dont follow the weekly , who bought Jaguar now?
Kind of news :)

Apart from the fluid leak.. it could be simple parts

No idea ..
If that was the model with headlights in the 'front hinged panel'..

Its not a conventional car :)

I would be very happy to get out of tat for $2500. Hopefully no frame damage so that's not bad. I bet you get estimates up to $4k or $5k. The wheel well repairs have surprised me before with cost. Get a few estimates.

The washer bottle is behind that wing

If you fill up with screen wash does it run out

You need to look behind the damaged panels to where they fix to bent brackets can be bent back but there’s often more hidden damage

Also we need to know if you are willing to do some of the work yourself and does it need to look mint

UK prices approx. The mini here is a very common car

Bonnet around £70 used

Washer bottle £15 used

Wing £35 used

Here you can source the correct colour they will not need painting and bolt on parts might take a few weeks

I can see the top clip have broken of the bumper

You really need to post on a different forum.

Assuming it’s just washer liquid and you are near a city you could just drive it and get some quotes

But keep a close eye on the coolant level

Back