i got busted

Currently reading:
i got busted

drinking last nite :( and how gash is it that i cant drink here! got pissed up with my mates last nite then went to see one of my other friends who cracked open a beer 4 me whilst we were watchin the footy highlights n his housmaster came in (n). And i got told any more trouble then :wave: so i got spoken to later on last nite n told i am getting a drinking offence and i am gated to my room forever. How unbelievably ridiculous over a can of bloody carlsburg! :bang: it ent even like im underage :bang: finding out what im getting tonight at 7. its quite amusing in a way, i dont actually like beer :D

Re: i got bust

JjPhoenix said:
drinking last nite :( and how gash is it that i cant drink here! got pissed up with my mates last nite then went to see one of my other friends who cracked open a beer 4 me whilst we were watchin the footy highlights n his housmaster came in (n). And i got told any more trouble then :wave: so i got spoken to later on last nite n told i am getting a drinking offence and i am gated to my room forever. How unbelievably ridiculous over a can of bloody carlsburg! :bang: it ent even like im underage :bang: finding out what im getting tonight at 7. its quite amusing in a way, i dont actually like beer :D
im slightly confused at that, why a drinking offence? :confused: lol

err...dodgy grammar aside, that didn't make too much sense...

i take it you got in trouble for drinking as you weren't supposed to be drinking?

are you in the states? or sweden or somewhere? but no, that would make you "underage"...

i was holding it therefore about to drink it therefore suspension for bringing alchohol into a junior house because i said i brought it in as so not to get my mate in shyte :cool:

that makes more sense, i think i've missed some background...

Back in the days of school we were always drinking in the common room...i don't think i could've coped without that...

Seraph said:
err...dodgy grammar aside, that didn't make too much sense...

i take it you got in trouble for drinking as you weren't supposed to be drinking?

are you in the states? or sweden or somewhere? but no, that would make you "underage"...

Sorry yep in trouble (y) got that bit right, no im at boarding school :bang: but i was in a junior boarding house at the time (11-17yrs) who arn't allowed to drink, that make more sense :)

JjPhoenix said:
Sorry yep in trouble (y) got that bit right, no im at boarding school :bang: but i was in a junior boarding house at the time (11-17yrs) who arn't allowed to drink, that make more sense :)

much better.... boarding school... that's a really daunting prospect... i don't really know how people can cope with being locked in school...

my mates dad was a foreign embassy minister, so he spent half his year confined to boarding school... he's kinda wierd these days...really twitchy

im in the 6th form house so can drink as much as i want, just not around the younger ones then they go mad, even tho my mate i went to see is the bad influence on me :rolleyes: :D

JjPhoenix said:
68 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..... we dont cope.... smoke n drink gets us thru (y)
lol.. i think that comment by stu was directed at ghetto beau...

dave said:
beaus teachers have given up on him, they know he is going to be a deckchair attendant on southend see front
they actually all think im going to make to get loads of money and have a massive company selling items on ebay lol :p

they are going to ban ebay at my school :( they found out im bunking most lessons and going to the i.c.t room and going on ebay lol

Back