Styling I done this all by myselllllfff - wat'cha think?

Currently reading:
Styling I done this all by myselllllfff - wat'cha think?

<3Laura<3

nu stuff wat ya think?

DSC00151.JPG

DSC00156.JPG

DSC00162.JPG

still got bits to stick in like, but im getting there!

not my kinda thing, but if you like it then (y)

i have a yellow dash top bit, its not fitted though as when i had it fitted - i couldnt drive during the day because of glare off it :(

haha well the finish is actually mint...

i sanded the bits down primed it till it was proper white, then sprayed it about 3 coats and plenty of laquer. shelf in the bak i got material from the market cost 3 pound odd and some wonder web ( stuff u hem clothes together with) from the pound shop stuck tht on nice and firm, so it didnt cost much, sprays were from halford buy 2 get one free so primer spray and laquer. cheap job but i think it looks LUSH! haha

arc said:
not my kinda thing, but if you like it then (y)

i have a yellow dash top bit, its not fitted though as when i had it fitted - i couldnt drive during the day because of glare off it :(

tht is actually so true- at night its worse cos th street lamps proper glare down on it dont they. still... i think it looks gd enuff to keep. :)

i never actually tried it at night, drove down the road a bit in the day, and then took it off - never put it back on. i just assumed it'd be ok at night!

could try sticking a darker coloured mat on the flat bit that covers the dials. should help

Looks tidy (y) but as arc said, nightmare come summertime, i actually took it out of my last cinq due to glare it gave :eek: although i think pete got around it by keeping a mousemat in car same colour as he sprayed the surround (y)

<3Laura<3 said:
haha well the finish is actually mint...

i sanded the bits down primed it till it was proper white, then sprayed it about 3 coats and plenty of laquer. shelf in the bak i got material from the market cost 3 pound odd and some wonder web ( stuff u hem clothes together with) from the pound shop stuck tht on nice and firm, so it didnt cost much, sprays were from halford buy 2 get one free so primer spray and laquer. cheap job but i think it looks LUSH! haha
did you use plastic primer? looks nice btw

i was thionking about doing it red but i dont think it wudda looked so well with the grey interior, IM GETTIGN A RED STEERING WHEEL THO!! lol and thankyou X

Back