Technical I didn't set out to gut the car

Currently reading:
Technical I didn't set out to gut the car

I only set out to put my new spacers on today, but instead I decided I'd have a quick look at my wiring as it was a bit mess.

I then decided I'll just take the dash out:

DSC00506.JPG

Then I thought I may as well remove the sound damping:

DSC00507.JPG

And then I stripped the interior loom of about 3 connectors and 30 wires!!!!:

DSC00508.JPG

I accidently removed the spedo sensor wire :eek: Thats what you get for not using a wiring diagram lol.

Tomorrow I'm going to rewire a lot of the car, install a new loom, maybe put the battery in the boot, and fit my Stebel Nautilus horn :D

Things never go as you plan do they :idea: :D

Cheers,

Kristian

haha been there before! its a pain in the arse getting everything behind the dash back in position! (at least on a cinq!) my drivers side heater vent keeps popping off where it joins the center part.

btw parts of the dash sit a little wierd once the sound stuff has been removed. like on my car i could see the firewall under the window... this was bright yellow lol so had to mask off the window and dash and spray black paint down it.. might want to do this before refitting... then again your cars black so no worry

Last edited:
lol the developments of life lol i'll just do this and then something like that happens lol reason why i do what i have to and then walk away..i always make it worse lol...

Back