Technical I crashed my PUNTO!!!!!

Currently reading:
Technical I crashed my PUNTO!!!!!

J_poshpromo

Im so destrort my punto is dead!!!
Last week Thursday I was in an accident (I was not hurt).
A pile up to be exact, my poor punto was sandwiched between a Auddi A4 and a VW passat.
Why do punto bruse to bad? My car was F***ed and there was hardly a scratch on the Audi.
I think its a right off!!!! Everyone has warned me about getting another punto (when my insurance company, Diamond finally cough up) but I loved my punto (2002) to bits and fancied going for the new shape.
What do you recon and advice would be much apperciated?
If not a punto what other small car is as economical and has benefits?

Thanks to all that post.

:ROFLMAO: yeah. Sorry to hear that i know how id feel if it were mine. They crumple so much to protect you ;)

newsig.jpg

really sorry to hear about your crash

now that is bad luck with them 2 cars dam that german build quality :(if only you were hit by a couple of kias or citreons:D. as for replacing your car if you loved your punto then get another one. i have a punto obviously or wouldnt be here lol i liek it but if i had cash i would deffinatly change. i was forced into getting a small car due to repeatedly crashing my old car lol[V] and i came acorss teh punto i have now on same day i wrote my old car off and bought it that afternoon but anyways there are lots of good deals on puntos at the momenet even from new from the dealer. for sum reason i kinda like seat arosa's dont laugh lol but you get the build of a vw lupo but without the vw price tag.

2001 Punto sporting in sprint blue with matching Mr Bump air freshner all together now mmmmmmm

Hi everyone,
Just want to share my madness with you, Im so pissed off with my insurance company, although it was included in my policy I had to pratically beg them for a replacement car.
Today they delivered a 04 Corsa 1.2 life, I like it, think I'm gonna convert!!!

hahaha h8 cosrsa's sooo pants. Nice and well built but the seats are rock hard and uncomfortable anything less than the 1.8L turbo diesel isnt powerfull enough coz it is a really heavy car for the size. the 3 door one is smaller than the punto and weighs nearly half a ton more [xx(]. Had a 1.2 corsa as a courtesey car and you dont half have to rev the pants of it to go anywhere at relative speed a whole lot of grunt not much action :D.

newsig.jpg

Corsa: Ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly. And they stole the idea for lights up the rear pillar from the Punto [}:)]

<font color="navy">Punto 55SX</font id="navy">

JB3.jpg

Yeah Jonny Boy- look at all these other manufacturers copying the puntos back lights- ford fiesta, Citroen C2, as you said- the corsa, theres bound to be more out there too!

Hang on, that makes us trend setters![8D]

NO NO NO NON NONONONONONONONONO DONT BUY A CORSA!!!!!!

Corsa's are for people WHO HAVE GIVEN UP and LOST EITHER THE WILL TO LIVE or have forgotten that driving SHOULD BE FUN!!!!

They're nasty, incredibly slow, ugly as sin, horrible noise engines, lumpy steering, abysmal performance, cramped in the back and terrible to drive if you're over 5ft 10. DON'T DO IT!!!!

Spirito di Punto | M-reg 55SX, black, 5dr. Clear repeaters. Remote locking fitted.

Back