I could Cry!

Currently reading:
I could Cry!

Trancendental said:
Wow that was nice up until the end bit :p

Oi you, pack it in changing my messages lmao, she knows she can use it whenever she likes now cus ive put her on my insurance for good and gave her my spare set of keys ;)

like i said, true love n devotion dude (y)

would you do that for your girlfriend trans? :p

anyway, gotta fly, my times up in the cafe, ill get all the fiat pics posted up once im back in the uk.

see ya'll soon :D

MintySport said:
would you do that for your girlfriend trans? :p

Ermmm...........

hmmmmmm..............

Depends on a lot of things really like:

1) Do they have a drivers license
2) Do I trust them enough
3) Do they deserve it
4) Do they ride the clutch
5) Can they actually drive
6) Can they park
7) Has it just come out of the garage because of something they did previously... like ride the clucth until it burnt out
8) Will they call me every 30 minutes to let me know my car is ok
9) What do they need it for
10) And many more....

:p

Well i have my baby girl back........

But Im lacking the confidence I had with her before :(

The car seems to be driving fine, The engine light is on? But been told could need ECU resetting or they haven’t plugged the lead back in? :confused:

A little bit miffed as I have the light charcoal coloured mats and they now have oily footprints on! (Im sure they will shampoo off though) :bang: :mad:

MintySport said:
Oi you, pack it in changing my messages lmao, she knows she can use it whenever she likes now cus ive put her on my insurance for good and gave her my spare set of keys ;)

like i said, true love n devotion dude (y)

Someone wanna pass me a large bucket?

I agree with Tranc'...no woman is ever going anywhere near the Cinq until they give it a good thrashing in a controlled environment. Ive only ever trusted 2 people other than me to drive it....so its quite a priveliege (sp?) to do so.

I cant lose that car now...it means too much to me.

arseofbox said:
Someone wanna pass me a large bucket?

I agree with Tranc'...no woman is ever going anywhere near the Cinq until they give it a good thrashing in a controlled environment. Ive only ever trusted 2 people other than me to drive it....so its quite a priveliege (sp?) to do so.

I cant lose that car now...it means too much to me.

You can share my bucket if u wish?

Cant lose the car, obviously love the car more than your woman ;)

Anyway you'd have to lose the bucket seats n harness b4 i'd wana drive it :devil:

Last edited:
whats wrong with being sweet... its kinda cute in a slushy ickky kinda way

fiatangel said:
Yes, that'd be excellent thanks

fiatangel said:
Cant lose the car, but willing to lose your woman :rolleyes:
Rather wouldnt lose either tbh...but Im sure the loss of the car would probably lead to the loss of the woman unless she was very understanding, as any time Im without it (without a good reason to be without it), I tend to change quite notably ;)

Derbychick said:
whats wrong with being sweet... its kinda cute in a slushy ickky kinda way
Nowt wrong with it, its just awful to watch and not do IMO.

fiatangel said:

Cant lose the car, obviously love the car more than your woman ;)

Anyway you'd have to lose the bucket seats n harness b4 i'd wana drive it :devil:

He would want to keep his buckets cos once YOUR in them theyre hard to get out of :p :D

I guess it shows romance isnt dead.

Talking of romance, thanks for my roses babe ;) :D

this has nothing to do with my car :p take it to pm

PNL said:
He would want to keep his buckets cos once YOUR in them theyre hard to get out of :p :D

Nah...I would wanna keep them as theyre inline with my plans to do something silly to the engine and keep it as a track day / hillclimb beasty.

Plus, I like them. They make you feel really secure when using them correctly IMO.

But I dunno why youre worried...'A didnt do too badly extricating herself from them the other day...Ive seen many worse maiden efforts!! :D

Derbychick said:
this has nothing to do with my car :p take it to pm

Sowwwwy ... dont need to take it to pm tho ;)

Hope u sorted soon (y)

seems i was given the car out of guilt... maybe i shold burn the damn thing!

yes a long with other things!!!

And for this he will truely pay... i`d like to say im a nice girl ( well i am) till im crossed!

Back