I could Cry!

Currently reading:
I could Cry!

Derbychick said:
yes a long with other things!!!

And for this he will truely pay... i`d like to say im a nice girl ( well i am) till im crossed!

well you now know for a fact that it wasnt me who broke your punto as taking it to the garage has shown!!

and the car wasnt given to you out of guilt, you just think that, if i didnt want to, i wudnt have.

it was given to you out of trust and as for being a nice girl, if you were, you wud stop this right now and see you are in the wrong!

and yes im posting this in public cus you seem to want to drag it out into the open!!

MintySport said:
well you now know for a fact that it wasnt me who broke your punto as taking it to the garage has shown!!

and the car wasnt given to you out of guilt, you just think that, if i didnt want to, i wudnt have.

it was given to you out of trust and as for being a nice girl, if you were, you wud stop this right now and see you are in the wrong!

and yes im posting this in public cus you seem to want to drag it out into the open!!

how low can you get ???? your already in the gutter!!!! Drag it where u want hun..... like i give a ****grow up and get it out the forum u silly boy

Last edited:
Now Now children. Calm yourselves. Don't bring your domestics into the forum... been there done that.. it aint pretty

did i not just say that?

some close and remove this thread plz.. once again certain ppl have been on and done their work

Seraph said:
Now Now children. Calm yourselves. Don't bring your domestics into the forum... been there done that.. it aint pretty

Yeah. May I also bring to your attention that libel laws do still apply!

arseofbox said:
Yeah. May I also bring to your attention that libel laws do still apply!
you have a point.... gotta be careful what's written these days.. blame and claim society and all that.

Seraph said:
sorry was that aimed at me? :confused:
no sweety!!!! sorry not at all!!!! imsorry.. forgive me? im kinda ticked off

Derbychick said:
no sweety!!!! sorry not at all!!!! imsorry.. forgive me? im kinda ticked off
I hadn't noticed. ;)

Just calm, it all comes out in the wash...or worse things happen at sea...
that sort of thing..(y)

Seraph said:
I hadn't noticed. ;)

Just calm, it all comes out in the wash...or worse things happen at sea...
that sort of thing..(y)
or u hire a few hit men to get rid of your probs :D

im sorry u thought i was being funny wit u.... :hug:

Derbychick said:
or u hire a few hit men to get rid of your probs :D

im sorry u thought i was being funny wit u.... :hug:

I'm alright with that... it happens a lot.

as for hitmen... if you can afford... but sorry, no women, no children...

Derbychick said:
why not women???

I dunno...but Id think its something to do with the history of the Mafia.

It being a mainly male organization, and built with a predereliction of lots of honour amongst them.

arseofbox said:
I dunno...but Id think its something to do with the history of the Mafia.

It being a mainly male organization, and built with a predereliction of lots of honour amongst them.

And the Mother Mary and that...
Nominee padre, y file, y spiritu sancti.

Back