i could be dead!!

Currently reading:
i could be dead!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

i can hardly breath!! fcukin terrifying!!!!

was lyin in bath all chilled n relaxed, house was totally silent, then BANG!!!

the glass shower screen snapped off the wall n crashed onto the bath all the power went off n i was lyin there in the dark with the glass sceen pinning me in the bath

was terrified that the power must have tripped for a reason meaning sumfin electrical in the bath room had caused it to blow,

couldnt see a thing but knew i didnt have enuf time to think about how to get out just knew i had to get out the water as quick as i could.

im still shaking got the power back on and all seems ok but has made me realise just how bloody easy that could have been, thot id have at least haved died in a high speed bike chase or sumfin cool!! :(
xxx

Least u r still ere babe Thats the main thing. Have a hot drink to calm you down :)

Hey dont be giving us all a scare too!

Sounds like maybe the screen was mounted on a wall with power cables running in it? Strange that the screen would fall off the wall at the same time taking out the power.

As Apple says sit down with a cuppa and chalk it down as another close one. I got a list as long as my arm!

i dunno what blew chaos!! too scared to turn kettle on now apple,

very true john life does go on!! got way too many things to do before i die eeek not enuf time!!!!!! :eek:
xxx

Hellcat said:
Hey dont be giving us all a scare too!

Sounds like maybe the screen was mounted on a wall with power cables running in it? Strange that the screen would fall off the wall at the same time taking out the power.

As Apple says sit down with a cuppa and chalk it down as another close one. I got a list as long as my arm!
would yas miss me :p !!!

why would the screen have power cable to it tho???? phew as i sed tho at least sum times u know ur living dangerously but in a bath!!!!!!!!!! that just not fair!!!
xxx

scary stuuff!!!

but if your on the comp te kettle will be fine hon, go have a brew

oh and if there were wires behind the shower door, it falling could have tripped the house electrics!

close shave that, wouldnt have wanted to have been in your shoes

alainax said:
would yas miss me :p !!!

why would the screen have power cable to it tho???? phew as i sed tho at least sum times u know ur living dangerously but in a bath!!!!!!!!!! that just not fair!!!
xxx

Well someone has to right? ;) :p

I was thinking more that the screws holding the screen to the wall might have been through a cable in the wall - for a shower or a light etc. Or ran next to a cable and them pulling out disturbed a cable.

You'll be disapointed that you have nowt to show for your experience I bet! At least when I fell down some scaffolding I had some bruising and some skin missing off my back haha

Yup, sounds like the screen has been screwed through a power cable or something like that. :eek:
My mate had a problem at his house. Every time he turned on the light in his 8 month old baby's bedroom, it blew the fuse. Changed the fuse, changed the lightswitch, checked the wiring in the ceiling rose. It still blew every time.
It only clicked when his wife commented on the temperature in there. She had nailed a thermometer to the wall, right above the lightswitch, nailing straight through the cable in the process :eek:
H

Hellcat said:
Its 2:15am... Maybe tomorrow huh? :D

Alaina, you know anyone who might have a cable detector?

Yes i got one very handy andy does all sorts glad to hear that ur OK hun forum would loose all the glitter if we lost you lucky escape (y)

glad i aint got a glass screen. i would of paniced to death :eek: i would have just screamed and then been very :eek: when someone came in :eek: glad you ok :)

panda_gal said:
glad i aint got a glass screen. i would of paniced to death :eek: i would have just screamed and then been very :eek: when someone came in :eek: glad you ok :)

Ah ar now thats where my super man suit :D comes in handy all u have to do is screem help me PNL help me and up i would fly and gently lift u out no need 2 be :eek: ive changed nappies ;)

Back