i could be dead!!

Currently reading:
i could be dead!!

:p the thought of death scares some people, others take it as a lesson.

when i had a scooter :( (i was 16, alright?, only way to get to college :p)

anyway.. it was bad wind, rain and cold and i was on a main road, and people overtaking me, one guy pushes me into the gutterin on the sid eof the road and i hit a grass verge and slid about 10-20 metres down the side of the road (grass). Just got up, put my mirror on my scooter back to position (no damages to the bike thankfully) and just continued my journey to college :D haha! muddy tho =/! lucky i wore water proofs :p

OH! and i just rememebrd! not to mention nearly getting freakin shot! lmfao!

(blank round) and, if shot, omg painful (so i imagin)

pointed it right at 3 of our faces and just as we moved off he let a shot off (by accident) and boy did he get bollocked, lmao! Just live and learn :)

Last edited:
ian stilo 1.6 said:
i would imagine a blank could still kill you if shot in the face

Yep =/ when we sat in tall grass and took shots, it blew all the grass away from infront of us, lolol they still dangerous =/ cool noise tho :D

softwarez said:
Yep =/ when we sat in tall grass and took shots, it blew all the grass away from infront of us, lolol they still dangerous =/ cool noise tho :D

Try it from about an inch away from an empty rat pack box is pretty spectacular when you hold it up t the light... or a flash bang under a rat pack box :yum:

h2ypr said:
Yeh explain! :D

Ross

aww come on lads do i have to give all my secrets away now look ur out driving with a girl u got the hots for and ur in the country side miles from any where and oops u just run out of petrol splutter splutter damn its cold to night and shes cold so u offer to share body heat cos by now ur so
loved up u brain dont function that ring any bells :D

PNL said:
aww come on lads do i have to give all my secrets away now look ur out driving with a girl u got the hots for and ur in the country side miles from any where and oops u just run out of petrol splutter splutter damn its cold to night and shes cold so u offer to share body heat

I knew that...........its one of the oldest tricks in the book ;)

chaos said:
I knew that...........its one of the oldest tricks in the book ;)

What are u trying to say im getting on 57 but got plenty to give love that is :p will have to take under my wing :D

PNL said:
aww come on lads do i have to give all my secrets away now look ur out driving with a girl u got the hots for and ur in the country side miles from any where and oops u just run out of petrol splutter splutter damn its cold to night and shes cold so u offer to share body heat cos by now ur so
loved up u brain dont function that ring any bells :D

Sorry dude. Some of us dont need to resort to devious means!! :D

Ross

sutty2tone said:
that sounded bad ,,,know what ya mean tho ,,death has it way for every 1 tho..im hoping mine will be on my bike at 200 mph when im 100 years old,,lol

I said to Alaina that "u never know the time."

Shes ok now, and ask someone said u just need to take it as a lesson! Personally i like to laugh about things like that down the pub!

Ross

jamie86 said:
Try it from about an inch away from an empty rat pack box is pretty spectacular when you hold it up t the light... or a flash bang under a rat pack box :yum:

The real noise is in the SA80 A2, when used on Full Auto :D :yum:

alainax said:
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

i can hardly breath!! fcukin terrifying!!!!

was lyin in bath all chilled n relaxed, house was totally silent, then BANG!!!

wow and the first thing you did was get on here:rolleyes:

glad your not dead though(y)

Back