General I chased him caught him and cried.

Currently reading:
General I chased him caught him and cried.

sisleyman

sisleyman
Hi everyone,I hope I do not see again what I saw today.My day started with a run up to halfords in colindale (london) and on my way home I saw a silver panda 4x4 which looked like the one stole from my garage about 3 months ago naturally I GAVE CHASE.which ended outside his house well it turned out that even though similar to my panda it was not my stolen panda so I was a bit upset that I had not been reunited with my baby.Anyway the chap was very friendly but in an awful hurry so he told me to follow him to his bussiness which he is late opening,I did.Upon ariving at his welding yard My heart sank as I LAID EYES ON HIS GREEN 30 THOUSAND MILE SISLEY 4X4 WITH DOORS WITHOUT ANY RUST ON THE BOTTOMS,HE HAD TAKEN THE REAR AXLE OFF FOR HIS TATTY SILVER 4X4 PANDA AND THE SISLEY WAS JUST DUMPED IN THE MUD NOT EVEN ON AXLE STANDS HE HAD THREE PANDA'S TWO 4X4'S AND ONE 2WD.I tried to explain to him that sisley's are collectable and it was breaking my heart to see him not appreicating what he had I even opened the drivers door and looked at the drivers seat to see if it had any signs of tears or cracking of the leather and it had'nt what a shame.I TOLD HIM ABOUT FIATFORUM.COM AND WROTE THE WEB ADDRESS ON A PIECE OF PAPER AND ASKED HIM TO JOIN HE DOES OFF ROADING IN HIS PANDA 4X4.
HERE IS HIS BUSSINESS ADDRESS WHERE THE PANDA'S ARE HE GAVE ME HIS CARD HE DOES ALLOY WELDING AS WELL AS IRON HE WAS EVEN REPAIRING A ALLOY WHEEL WHILE I WAS THERE. PLEASE SOMEONE CONVERT THIS MAN TO THE FORUM...BUNNS LANE WELDING,L J TICHBORNE SPECIALST WELDER.BUNNS LANE WORKS,BUNNS LANE MILL HILL,NW72AJ,02089598046.EMAIL [email protected]

Last edited:
Back