Technical I.C.E'D up Stilo

Currently reading:
Technical I.C.E'D up Stilo

I know, not quite OEM :eek: but Im hoping when I do the rest of the center console in the 3M it will look a bit closer to it or maybe look crap and I'll end up back at this point but we'll see.
I only have power to the screen at the moment as I haven't got round to routing the carnetix power supply in a neat way and my priority at the moment is at least getting my head unit operational again and sorting out the scuffs I put on the display :bang: ,I'll probably get the HU installed somehow in the glove box tomorrow though. I'd like to see some pics of yours in the mean time though if you get a chance pal, it'd be good to see another stilo with a car pc.

Sme stilos came with a Din sized CD changer in the upper glove box. Its tight for a head unit but an insert with a DIN slot does exist for that area.

and i still have the one you sold me stu :) used it for a bit, but decided against haveing an HU aswell as the PC....

your welcome to it if you want it? sure we can sort a decent (cheap) price aswell

That would be perfect! I'll sort it out with you when I get back from lunch, I've wrapped the panel below the screen now as well and it looks way better. Its still really rough around the egdes with some sanding marks and I need to colour code all the plastics especially sort out the frame of my screen and get some marking made up for the temp but its all getting there

Last edited:
I take it the shroud arrived? You fitted it yet?

anyways, here are a few snaps of mine:

this is what you see when your driving allong...
CIMG4522.JPG

This is the home screen...
CIMG4509.JPG

Music menu...
CIMG4505.JPG

Video playing (can do full screen whilst moving!), deathrace, not a bad film...
CIMG4527.JPG

The nav screen, from cold takes 19 seconds to start pc into nav and get a fix! id like to see ANY tomtom, garmin etc etc beat that!
CIMG4523.JPG

Funky visualisations in full screen to have on when you dont want to be destracted by the buttons...
CIMG4510.JPG

This is the brains of it in the lower glovebox....
CIMG4512.JPG

The knob is a griffin powermate, does volume, push to mute, push and twist to scroll....the light changes intensity with volume ;)
CIMG4521.JPG

This is what its all linked to...
CIMG4499.JPG

got any working pics of your one yet?

Back