General I almost cried today!!!!

Currently reading:
General I almost cried today!!!!

Hi
I went to the scrappy today and they had an R reg imola blue sporting it was almost totally stripped,no rust no damage (only dings picked up at the scrappy)I was totally gutted shell was far better than mine why would someone scrap it and get £50 rather than put it in the local paper even if the engine was blown or it had failed mot it still would have fetched £300 down here.
Sorry had to get that off my chest(y)
Cheers
Adrian

really really nice colour a bit like the amaranth rover colour but this forum has proved that it aint as rare as i first thought it to be i think the laser blue like my old one in my sig is rarer theres now two imolas bombing about in my local town

wayne

The younger modder said:
really really nice colour a bit like the amaranth rover colour but this forum has proved that it aint as rare as i first thought it to be i think the laser blue like my old one in my sig is rarer theres now two imolas bombing about in my local town

wayne

:yeahthat:

have to say ive never seen a cinq in the laser blue in the flesh, where as ive owned an imola, and there are another 3 in aldershot alone.

however, i do now own (as far as i am aware) the only abarth kitted cinq in my area, only other one ive ever seen was yellow, and the guys written it off now anyway

Hi Duncan
It still has the rear bumper(mint as far as i remember),i think the guy wants £30 i could get it and post it to you if you pay upfront, postage will be about a tenner,
Cars in cornwall by the way.
Cheers
Adrian

The younger modder said:

wayne

That's the same colour as mine, right?

Is 'Laser' the official name for it? I read it was 'Blue Zealand' :confused:

'Laser' sounds cooler.

Neeeeeeed body-coloured bumpers.......

Imola is a town/city in Italy where a grand prix circuit exists...

Back