Styling HT leads.... :/

Currently reading:
Styling HT leads.... :/

safcjames

want a set of blue ones idealy, car is mk2 1,2 8v
any ideas where to get these im assumin there like £50 or something.
had a quick look on ebay but they seemed to be all black from what i could see :(

thanks both of you, my leads are different to those dave :/ thanks anyways and i dont think that demon tweeks has any for mine :(

nevermind

they look as if theyd go into the top of the rocker cover mine go down the back of the engine if you get what i mean

no, they've no website....
ur best bet and cheapest would probably be a smallish car parts shop, not big ones like halfords.
i find halfords at least 50% dearer for anything compared to the smaller motor factors

mine are blue, just has white writing on them - Commerical Ignition

not too far away from the colour of iduction tubing

p1000689f.jpg

im surprised my rocker cover is still painted, thats just normal car spray paint without primer, just a small chip where i let rocker cover fall...

now, in winter mode, the dirtiest its been since i got it...too cold out 2 wash it lol
p1000690.jpg

no, they've no website....
ur best bet and cheapest would probably be a smallish car parts shop, not big ones like halfords.
i find halfords at least 50% dearer for anything compared to the smaller motor factors

mine are blue, just has white writing on them - Commerical Ignition

not too far away from the colour of iduction tubing

p1000689f.jpg

im surprised my rocker cover is still painted, thats just normal car spray paint without primer, just a small chip where i let rocker cover fall...

now, in winter mode, the dirtiest its been since i got it...too cold out 2 wash it lol
p1000690.jpg

its nice, is that lowerd?
i have that induction kit too and was the only reason i realy wanted the blue leads! haha. i might put the steelies back on soon ;)

Back