Styling Ht leads . .

Currently reading:
Styling Ht leads . .

Hiya, im looking for a set of performance HT leads coloured blue for my Punto MkII HGT, 2001 (51)

A name does keep cropping up wherever i look . .Lumenition . . but they dont seem to do a set for my model?

Any ideas where to look, or if anybody knows of any? Any info would be a big help
Trigg~

Only thing I can recommend is to watch out on eBay, odd things crop up on a regular basis!

You could try your local motor factor, they tend to have lots of experience and knowledge in tracking down unusual parts, and it's good to support local businesses!

Yea its ok i opened my eyes and it has a unique setup just above the spark plugs, ill have to have a read up on how it all works, ima a ford/mazda technician and have only ever owned fords!! this is all new ta me haha...cambelt should be a giggle nxt wk tho lols book time 1.3 :D plus .2 coz i hav a/c :bang: bet it takes longer . . .

i changed me mind on the whole blue engine bay theme since my typhoon system turn up high polished aluminium instead of blue anyways.
Trigg~

get K1 they are quad core

look nice too

DSCF3916.JPG

From what i can see i think so, would explain why i couldnt find any lead about :rolleyes: i'll just uprate the plugs and see how she runs, denso iridiums are meant to be good? jus sounds really "ticky" atm service books not been stamped for 6 years tho so might have summet to do with it lol

ill put up some pics soon, genuine HGT Abarth was completly stock when i picked it up sat. looks gd
Trigg~

Im not sure whats been done, like i said the books not been stamped for 6 years but the air filter looked newer than 6 years old. so im just gunna give it the works service coolant g/box everything. weve got fiat as part of my companys franchise so cheap bits and i can do the work so might aswell eh . .

taking it down there today find out why my airbag lights on, then off to the punto graveyard in wickford to find me a new horn unit. and then ive got to look into why my heater blower isnt working, and then fix the passenger seat base so it releases and slides forward again.

oh and because i disconnected the batt yest i now have to find out how to decode blaupunkd systems . . . . lol all in a days work :rolleyes:

Keeping it on topic of tuing tho. exhaust systems for the HGT anyone point me in the right direction? been told scorpion exhausts would be a good start.
Trigg~

Back