How to stop teenagers hanging around....

Currently reading:
How to stop teenagers hanging around....

Hmmm... interesting! Thought though that with some of the crap my teenage kids listen to they might be immune to it or develope an immunity to it :D Do wonder about the legal angle... probably an infringement of da yoofs civil liberties (even though civil is somat groups of yoofs outside shops usually aint) and as with wheel clamping/video survelance probably have to put up warning signs to say that you reserve the right to do it or are doing it.

Can already see the headlines about poor badass yoof being permanently deafend by the device and having to be made an outrageous compensation award by the shopkeeper so said yoof can then go on to live happily ever after with his Vicky Pollard style missus and their 2 kids on the state/DLA forever :(

This was on the Welsh news a few weeks ago. IIRC they went around asking various teenagers to listen to it. Not one could stand it really. They also changed the pitch during the report so that adults could hear it. It is the most awful sound you have ever heard......................

And its true about the 20 year old thing........on the report when they were testing it with the teenagers, I could only faintly hear it..............

Very bad news for me.. I'm getting into my mid 20's and still have very good hearing. Line whistle from TV's and other high pitched noises I can hear! Sat in Fenwicks in Newcastle and this announcment started but all I could hear was the god awful high pitched whine! Gf's parents couldn't hear a thing..

I wonder if we can attach one to the FF website, and as soon as uno_94 starts talking about buying another laptop part for his sisters car off ebay, we can turn the thing on and scare him away ;)

Hellcat said:
Very bad news for me.. I'm getting into my mid 20's and still have very good hearing. Line whistle from TV's and other high pitched noises I can hear! Sat in Fenwicks in Newcastle and this announcment started but all I could hear was the god awful high pitched whine! Gf's parents couldn't hear a thing..

You wouldn't hear it, even if you can hear high pitched whistles (which I can hear also)

well this is very useful, not every under 20 hangs round the outside of shops :mad:

some of us actually like to BUY stuff in them! and wont if we have to ut up with some god awful noise all the time!

Hellcat said:

I'm in the same boat as you, i pick up electronic frequency from any "switched on" electonic appliances...

My main problem with the deterrant is that it doesn't cause physical injury to the people you want it to...

better deterrent would be to have like 250k volts going through your car, anyone touches it, they get a short zap, and end up twitching on the floor for 20mins or so.

and dogs.. what if dogs can hear it, it drives them mental, so they all gt together, and fomr an "anti-shopkeeper" alliance.. once they over throw all the shop keepers and put a hold on the world economy, by limiting ciggy purchases from the corner shop... then it's only a small step til they assume control over our government...

man... what we thought was a humane deterrant leads to the ultimate distruction of the human race...

Seraph My main problem with the deterrant is that it doesn't cause physical injury to the people you want it to... better deterrent would be to have like 250k volts going through your car said:
sounds good to me let the scum feel the delightful pain Anyway why would they need to touch ya car?unless they wanted to do something they shouldnt! why cant you defend your stuff??
Well also with dogs and cats they wouldnt b p1ssin on ya car again(which is unhygenic) after uve spent hours cleaning it:D

bozzy said:
I dunno, you heard Robbie Williams?

It's a lot worse than Robbie Williams..................................its enough to wake the dead.

Back