Technical How to remove dashboard?

Currently reading:
Technical How to remove dashboard?

yitz

I've a '93 Cinq and the fan motor has packed up. I need to get the dashboard off to access and replace it. I've undone the torq screws holding it in place, but can't get it free at the upper edge. Any tips? Am I missing something??

Ta.

I can tell you that removing the dashboard won't give you access to this, it's the bulkhead you go through from the engien bay side/

Liam

I can tell you that removing the dashboard won't give you access to this, it's the bulkhead you go through from the engien bay side/

Liam

Absolutely.... but just incase you still need to get your dash off for whatever reason, if you look either side of the clock you will see a rectangle of plastic - use a screwdriver (flat blade) to carefully prise these out, underneath you will find two more allon key bolts to remove.

Once said bolts have been removed your dash top panel should just slide right off :D

Liam

Aye, and eh Naw.

You start at the engine side, but you need to get the dash surround off because there are screws either side of the sliders to release the heater box that then comes out through the engine bay.

Cheers

D

Back