Technical How to remove centre console vents (just under radio)

Currently reading:
Technical How to remove centre console vents (just under radio)

darknite999

Hello there,
I've finally removed my radio but now I need to remove the centre vents. I have removed 4 screws and I still cannot seem to get it off!

Please can someone help
Cheers.

Hello there,
I've finally removed my radio but now I need to remove the centre vents. I have removed 4 screws and I still cannot seem to get it off!

Please can someone help
Cheers.

check the guides section there is a guide on putting leds in the vent that has instructions on takeing them off(y)

I have already looked here there is nothing. The guide you are talking about is the one to take off the center console which doesn't include the vents at the top.

Please help me :)
Thanks.

well i done a search but couldnt find much all though it was a rather quick one

try a serch your self and tommrow if i get some time ill have a look and see if i can work it out

im pretty sure someone on hear will know how to do it though

Thanks

I've honestly tried for about an hours and I can't work it out.

Really appreiciate your help thanks :)

After trying again for a couple of hours I decided to just unscrew the 4 screws using an Allen key and tugged it out. I heard a snap but that was just 2 small plastic clips (which are out of reach and view) breaking.

Not to worry though, after I done what I needed to do I pushed it back in and replaced the screws and it is not wobbly or damaged in anyway.

Basically if you wan to remove it and break the plastic clips it doesnt matter because the 4 screws keep it securly in when you put it back.

It is quite tough getting it out but it does come out. :D

Back