General How to paint Cinq dash board?

Currently reading:
General How to paint Cinq dash board?

elmo00234

Little Black Cinq
hi i was just wandering on how to paint my dash board, i saw pics of chrispyrice vbmenu_register("postmenu_1258693", true); dashboard on his cinq and would like to do the same (hope he dont mind im using one of his ideas). But i thought if i just spray paint it it would peel off etc. What is the method? thanks.

Sei_rory

its not a good idea to attack something like this if you havent got an idea of how to do it properly because it takes quite a bit of time if you want a quality finish. when i did my interior bits on the dash red they were out of the car for a week because it took that long to prep it all then it had to be painted which took a couple of days for the whole process. You should try a local bodyshop and see because you should get it all done pretty cheap.

Attachments

• P1010097.JPG
    P1010097.JPG
    862.3 KB · Views: 17
  • P1010098.JPG
    P1010098.JPG
    888.1 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
E

elmo00234

Little Black Cinq
ok well thanks for the advice. Dont worry about bringing it down to ace. Its all just ideas right now i got in my head of what i can do to my car, im just waiting for a job to come through, just had an interview at the airport so fingers crossed :) thanks.

alainax

α ψΨψ Ω
i sprayed my last cinqs dash black, ( coz it was a nasty grey colour). it worked fine, got the paint from halfords. even painted the roof lining, :p . the biggest tip i could give is mask everything! :)