How to kill a Nissan Micra

Currently reading:
How to kill a Nissan Micra

my friend neaerly killed me in his mums 1.0 one. its a 52 plate twister model iirc :p

pulling out at 45mph to overtake a skoda 2 years or so ago, without downchanging from 5th because the engine would have apparently got to noisy and wouldnt like it :rolleyes: (he doesnt go over 2000rpm mostly btw :D)

just got halfway past the car very sloooowwwwllllyyyy... theres me shouting in the passenger seat... tom change down now.. as a cars hurtling towards us... luckily we made it in just in time :p

needless to say i drive everywhere now as at least when i overtake... we make it unscathed... and get there a lot quicker (y)

my latest shape micra was probably the only one around me to do handbrake and j turns :devil:

Funny you should mention comfy seats...that was wot was talked about tonight.....Lets see...scrap yard...merc seats...mig welder..Hmmmmm:idea::D
Only one way to drive it and thats flat out....otherwise its so boring i will.......:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
There seems to be some interest so once its all "Rallyed up" stickers etc (Its red so might go for Ferrari look or WRC it???) I will post pics.

Cheers guys

Kev

Back