** How-to Guide Competition **

Currently reading:
** How-to Guide Competition **

THIS COMPETITION NEVER ENDS!! SO KEEP SUBMITTING THEM TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE FOR A TENNER!

Yes, it's competition time folks!!

Now, as it's christmas and everyone has time off, what better time than to work on your car - right?

Well, why not work on your car AND make some money in the FF "Write a How-to competition".

For those of you who have never ventured up there, at the top there is a link to our own guides section, which, whilst coming along, needs a bit of a push.

So, it's going to work like this - the best guide submitted out of the next 10 (ie we wait until 10 are up, then give the prize) wins £10 paypal'ed directly into the writer's account :D

Ideally it should be complete with images, and does need to follow the guidelines (see the "How to write a How to" post in the main guide section) as long as being useful and easy to follow ;)

So - let the writing (and photo taking) begin :)

once i get a chance to take pics, i hope to do a few bravo/a & marea guides for some of the more common problems

1.6 fuel injector diagnosis and replacement.
abs sensor diagnosis and repair.
suspension lowering.
key programming & remote programming.
changing a clutch slave cylinder.
fixing a sunroof leak (a way that actually works).

dont know when i'll have the time (or daylight) to get through that lot, but i've been meaning to make guides for a good while now so i really should do it.

pic have to be added as attachments not linked from gallery
:yeahthat:
I got put in the bold corner for that(n) .,
Quick question? can i delete them from my gallery now that they are attachments? just wanna make sure incase i make a boo boo!(y)

Ok, we do indeed have the amount, so I have been browsing them - wow - excellent work guys and a very tough choice.

This batches winner though is vtec who grabs the £10 (y)

However SkinzCinqSporting and levemir were very close with their great contributions, so you can both have £5 each too :)

PM me your paypal addresses to claim .... !

(And next time please remember to attach images only and yes, once attached you can remove from your gallery :))

Bring on the next 10 :woot:

Back