Styling How much would you say?

Currently reading:
Styling How much would you say?

Ged20D

Evil Shenanigans!
While looking around clubcento.gr, which i aint done in a while i came across this. Think it looks pritty good personally (y)

wide_arch_kit.jpg

how much would you say it would cost about? rough guesses, estimates, exact doesn't really matter just would be interesting to see if i could afford it average price goes i suppose

Oh an any garages that would do it just incase i had the till.

Nice one

Of course, if you can do the work yourself,it would be massively cheaper (y)

Al stick to my I.T work let people who know what they are doing deal with that kinda stuff, not worth the hassel let alone the massive f up i would do.

Something i think i should go for though coz i think it looks good real good.

To get back to the subject in hand, another look suggests that the wheel base is a bit longer than standard. There seems to be a lot of body between the door and the rear wheel.

Its dead easy to do. Get two new front wings, £20 ea and a block of foam from B and Q. Add the foam to the wing and coat with filler, sand smooth then get moulds made up and wings produced. Same with the rear quarters although you could get used ones from a scrappy to save on costs.

I did my front wings this way and made the back lips up from the moulds for the fronts.

Cheers

D

Didn't realise sorry bud obviously i meant think i think:confused: :confused: :confused:
An its easy saying do it yourself but hummmm rather have it done propperly if you know what i mean. I know for one thing one side would be ok and the othe side would be a mess
B & Q's help or not
Im cack an stuff like that

Back