Technical How much would these be worth?

Currently reading:
Technical How much would these be worth?

Firstly i want to say that this is NOT a classified add, im not intending to sell these, i just wondered how much they are actually worth out of interest.

Ive been offered some money for my turbo seicento without the seats and wheels, so was wondering what you guys thought they could be worth.

As above, im not selling them as the car is still on the drive! I just know these can be rare to get hold of, but dont know how much they would be worth come to selling them...

As far as i know they are genuine abarth wheels, which have been powder coated a dark metallic gunmetal grey. All 4 have matching tyres (yoko's i think from memory).

Attachments

• .3.jpg
    .3.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 35
In saying that, i think they would be hard to sell tho!

Ming

i dont think they will be hard to sell, they are an easy upgrade for people who have a low spec cinq/sei and who arent interested in wheel sizes etc

I think your problem lies with your tyres. If they are Yoko A539's they dont make them anymore and are in short supply now, so when someone is probably wanting to change a tyre, they are probably going to have to do all four at once if they want to keep it all balanced

Back