General How much should I pay? 2013 4x4 Twin Air

Currently reading:
General How much should I pay? 2013 4x4 Twin Air

It's worth what someone is prepared to pay for it.

It can be a struggle to sell a car privately at this price point, so I wouldn't push the boat out too far.

If you actually take it to WBAC, expect them to find a reason to mark it down, and there will also be transaction fees to take off.

If you do decide to try selling it yourself, I'd suggest you keep the asking price below £7000.

It's worth what someone is prepared to pay for it.

It can be a struggle to sell a car privately at this price point, so I wouldn't push the boat out too far.

If you actually take it to WBAC, expect them to find a reason to mark it down, and there will also be transaction fees to take off.

If you do decide to try selling it yourself, I'd suggest you keep the asking price below £7000.
Thanks, I know all about WBAC and their practices and only use them for bottom book price for references.

I'd be happy to get £6500 for mine on a private sale (15 plate TA Cross, 56k miles). I reckon anything less than £1k pa depreciation is very good going (I paid £13500 for mine). But as you say, second-hand prices are crazy atm. So I'd probably list it at £7500, and expect to have to come down a bit. You'll get more for it this time of year than in mid-summer, especially if we get some snow.

Back