Technical How much should a new battery cost - Arnold Clark?

Currently reading:
Technical How much should a new battery cost - Arnold Clark?

Is it true that fiat only offers 1 yr warranty on this battery. This is what the dealer told me.

What is classified as an approved battery, is there a list that fiat specify brands etc or is just any random battery as long as a dealer fits it?

My official fiat dealer garage is in a ford garage now because their one was so god awful. I wouldn't hold my breath. If i have one more warranty issue with her, she's getting traded in for a "Rice Burner". A civic,mazda 6, toyota avensis something like that, can easily justify the upgrade to a nice big Turbo diesel now that I'm clocking up 400 miles a week going to and from work.:slayer:

A Fiat or approved battery must be fitted to all Fiats under warranty,how old is your car Pensuke?

my car is a 54plate, battery is tottally spent!

i guess it was those 3 months spent idle whilst getting fixed. :(

well, i just tried a charger to charge it briefly, and after 20 minutes, the interior lights come on, radio/dash etc, but engine still wont turn over, i think for the long term its better to buy a brand new battery i guess, this '74ah varta' though £74 seems a bit steep.

how long should a battery from flat take to charge with a charger!?!

Most cars, if there's nothing else wrong with them, will start after 30 minutes on an average charger.

Can't understand why you don't get the best battery you can buy :confused: as, after all, the cost is little more than one hours labour at most main dealers :)

Back