how much longer

Currently reading:
how much longer

dillinger39

Established member
how long should i wait for my cd i ordered it about two weeks ago and it has still not arrived. it was ordered from amazon and am most annoyed.

how long do you guys wait for a cd to arrive

no its coming from america

its ridiculous cause they charge you in 24 hours and you don't see the items for weeks

no they charged me within 24 hours of making the order 2 weeks ago. its not been despatched yet

dillinger39 said:
its ridiculous cause they charge you in 24 hours and you don't see the items for weeks

Well they told you when you ordered!

Think of what we get at work Rob, its the same principle 'cept youre taking info off a website, not hearing someone talk!

The site would have advised of a a vague stock-in time and then delivery on top of that.

Email the customer services section, they can clear it up :)

Stuart DemonD said:
And why shouldn't companies charge you as soon as the goods are despatched?

Well yeah, its @ a company's discretion.

Me and D39 work in a call centre for a clothing company and we get people moaning about it ALL the bloody time!.

If you dont like the T+C's, dont order!
Also, if you dont intend to pay now, dont order unless suitable other measures have been put in place!!

Sorry...It just strikes one of many exposed nerves!!:cool:

here here stuart i just think two weeks waiting for the items without email from them is too long

he aint having a go pal

If i ordered an item that states "stock expected in 14 days" i would expect 2 weeks, if it said "shipped within 24 hours" i would expect that, what did it say?

if anything hes having a go at me. but the place said it would be delivered in 7 days. not two weeks and 1 day

dillinger39 said:
if anything hes having a go at me.

You know'z it :D. If ye have a problem with it, take it up at work...You know where I'll be come sunday :p...In fact, you know where I am now :eek:

I dont understand the double standard youre putting across, R. Expecting clients to think one thing then expecting the same yourself when youve agreed to different....

Perhaps im looking at this in far too relaxed a mood :)

Back