General How much is my Panda Classic worth?

Currently reading:
General How much is my Panda Classic worth?

Pandateria

I need a bigger car and can't afford to run two, so my beloved 1988 Panda Mk2 is in need of a new home Pandateria%27s+Panda.jpg. She runs beautifully, and had no advisories on her Nov 17 MOT. Bit of rust under the door which can't be seen but needs to be dealt with before it becomes a problem. Other than that, she's rust free and has always been exceptionally well looked after. What would be a fair price to ask bearing in mind that the engine and structure of the car have been well-maintained with parts replaced when necessary, and she is in great shape. Mileage is 71000.

£1500 would to be the going rate but that may Vary where you are located poor examples are around £ 200. But I would go for offers. Try it on the auction site as a classified for a month see what happen or put in the classified section here offers too plenty of photos bottom top mots ect best of luck

£1500 would to be the going rate but that may Vary where you are located poor examples are around £ 200. But I would go for offers. Try it on the auction site as a classified for a month see what happen or put in the classified section here offers too plenty of photos bottom top mots ect best of luck
Thanks for your advice - I really appreciate it. The fact is, I'm doing a swap with someone who has been a good friend to me over the years, and I was worried that I might be taking advantage, especially as he is putting his car through a full service before we do the swap. I now feel more comfortable about it. Thanks again.

Given what you've said, it sounds in similar nick to my Pandino, which cost me £1,150 in 2016. So give or take a couple of hundred, what I know so far, that's what it is worth - but ultimately it is down to what someone will offer you for it! Though it looks like you're already sorted with a swap!

Thanks again for advice. When it came to it, the swap didn't happen. The whole idea of it was so that my son could learn to drive and share the car with me, but he's a student, and to be honest, the cost of insuring the Rover put me off. Also, there was a query over the Head Gasket on the Rover, and in the end, I decided to keep my Panda. It's her 30th birthday this year and she's in better shape than I am! ?

Back