General How much is my car worth?

Currently reading:
General How much is my car worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was'up fiat forum?

I been thinking about selling my little punto & i just wanted to ask you guys what you think i should ask for it? 02 reg 1.2 16v Sporting, 49,000 miles, a few subtle mods - lowered 50mm Ebach spring, windows tinted, body colored handles, bumpers etc & a wicked sound system. I was thinking £3500 - £4000, my mate rekons £3000 tops but I dont wanna let it go for that. Am I right?

Attachments

• 101_0063_2.JPG
    101_0063_2.JPG
    846.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 101_0064.jpg
    101_0064.jpg
    995.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
you'll never get your moneys worth back for it, thats just the way it goes., have a look for average prices on them in car mags etc and ask a bit more than the usuall price for same car same spec.,
looks nice, i like it.,

Here's an offer.

I'm gonna give you 5500 EUR, maybe 6500 if it's expencive transport, and if you can find a way to transport it to here...Serbia, south east of Austria :D

You can allways make a last drive with your car through Europe a bit, spend a few days at my place if you wanna...and then get outta here and leave me your car :D

Here's an offer.

I'm gonna give you 5500 EUR, maybe 6500 if it's expencive transport, and if you can find a way to transport it to here...Serbia, south east of Austria :D

You can allways make a last drive with your car through Europe a bit, spend a few days at my place if you wanna...and then get outta here and leave me your car :D

no sorry,if you are buying another fiat you should be banned from fiatforum.
buy another marque so we dont need to hear you whine

no offence, but if you have the original bumpers i recommend putting them back on

firstly because it will seem less modified and more open to a wider market
and secondly because from the pics the current bumpers dont look too well colour matched :/

sorry, but just my opinion based on experience.

the boss says no whats it worth threads allowed on the forum, as too many people use them to sneek an add on, put it in classified and see what people offer you.

with mods i reckon it worth 2k
there is one on ebay in a better colour with a bin of £2,200 starting bid of 1500 no reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back