Yorkshire How much interest can we get for a new meet along side the others :) Yorkshire

Currently reading:
Yorkshire How much interest can we get for a new meet along side the others :) Yorkshire

How much interest can we get :) Yorkshire
Posted by hull fc matt
Xscape
Monday, January 11, 2010 - 12:00 AM
Until: Monday, January 11, 2010 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
ok so here we go. loads of people try and get events going on a regular baasis and many of them dont last.
well i have had some thoughts and instead of people not being able to get there due to fuel costs and things such as that, i was thinking about a regular meet (the weekend before the end of the month every month) at Xscape in Castleford. it is easy to get too as for 1 you cant miss the rather large purple building (Xscape) off the M62 and it is fairly central near to leeds, bradford and surrounding areas. Im from Hull but would be willing to travel down there every month to see all of your Puntos. Now there are meets in the area already up and runnign so i was thinking about getting more mk1 and mk2 puntos, not to say that you GP guys are not welcome :) the more the merrier eah ...
so if we can get enough interest i will get something sorted and serious and arrange dates and times for the next meet :)
Thanks matt

Theres already a mid month meet thats usually at exscape or somewhere near
this months was the RR day

Whats wrong with there being another one? Given I dont know where the others are, but Xscape is just off the M62 and is really easy for people coming from Hull and the surrounding area to get to...

Lets keep on topic, we know Dave works hard :p

Whats wrong with there being another one? Given I dont know where the others are, but Xscape is just off the M62 and is really easy for people coming from Hull and the surrounding area to get to...

Lets keep on topic, we know Dave works hard :p

the other meet is at xscape usually, thats all i was saying. didnt know that it had been mentioned already

thread been cleaned a few times as we nicely stated there was another meet, but ahwell you gives a **** lol:p

oh, ive only just seen this thread so i didnt know what had been cleared

Yes lads n lasses im up for the yorkshire meet, sort out a date, time and location(proberly at xscape lol).

love to come along have little peek at all the other puntos:D(y)

Saturday 30th is fine for me mate.

i lol'd

another meet would be cool, might bring some new faces to the area

just try get it to fit in with existing meets and you will get a pretty big turn out
yup. specifically at Xscape as its easier to get to for many of us. And there are things to doo. nice big car park for bangin' out r tunez init bled

I dont see where massive arguments started tbh
Get an event up with dates and see how many attendee's you get. should be a different night out compared to NIN
Because people didn't want this meet to happen, they wanted it to just be a NiN event. But lets not go down this road again.

yeh I'll make the event. would you come 30th Dan?

Last edited:
Because people didn't want this meet to happen, they wanted it to just be a NiN event. But lets not go down this road again.

yeh I'll make the event. would you come 30th Dan?

only because its being arranged for the same date pretty much

I can try, i might be in manchester but il speak to hannah and see if she fancies a trip

Back