General How much BHP would you like in your B?

Currently reading:
General How much BHP would you like in your B?

How much power under the bonnet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sjladopoulos

Son of the Propeller.
Dear All,
Motivated by the Turbo B for sale and all the mod chat taking place in general, here is a question for you.
Honestly and sensibly thinking, what power figure would you want under the bonnet?!?!

~160 would be fine for me.After all i dont think that the B,and me, can handle much more power.

I would really like the 180 - 200 mark. Of course a suspension upgrade prior to that!! I think the B could cope quite well with that amount of power and so could I (y)
On the other hand, fuel consumption and reliability should still be "manageable" :)
One thing I wouldn't like would be being even more concerned if I will make it to work every morning on time :confused:
No point to have the BHP if the car is on the side waitting for AA, Express Service, etc :D

I think about the 180-190 mark would do me fine, would need to mod the suspension/brakes to cope and add a couple of safety features oh, and the biggy - some sort of limited slip diff to give yourself half a chance of getting some of the power on the tarmac..................

I had a Toyota Celica T-Sport for a bit, the VVT-i 190bph engine would be great in a B!!

Back