how many...

Currently reading:
how many...

jug rebel against it(y)
noobs will choose the first section that seems appropriate, they cant be bothered to read the whole list of sections before posting. "lets talk fiat" seems like a good choice if you want to talk about a problem with a fiat car, and its near the top of the list, so i can forgive noobs for doing it.

Last edited:
too scared to hit them with the ban hammer yourself!? :p
Nope, but my sections only include Stilo / Ulysse. If I see problems in other sections, then I report as normal for that section mod to sort.

I also regularly sweep through classifieds, blogs, gallery comments + keep an eye on Guides and FAQs for any mispostings, spam advertising, etc.

Me and Dave only use super powers when needed [or sometimes for the odd laugh, if the user in question can take it :p], or if things kicking off too quickly and section mods not about :)

Last edited:
Nope, but my sections only include Stilo / Ulysse. If I see problems in other sections, then I report as normal for that section mod to sort.

I also regularly sweep through classifieds, blogs, gallery comments + keep an eye on Guides and FAQs for any mispostings, spam advertising, etc.

Me and Dave only use super powers when needed [or sometimes for the odd laugh, if the user in question can take it :p], or if things kicking off too quickly and section mods not about :)

show us your powers int his thread:p

go on make me say something stupid(y)

not reported anything but have bitched to stu about certain posts that suddenly disappeared:shrug::devil:

if someone says something you dont like then you should be a grown up and ignore it, or add them to your ignore list if it really bothers you. there is no need to be little bitches reporting each other for pointless crap like bullying, discrimination or obscenity. this is the real world, not disneyland.

:yeahthat:

Hmmm, seems I'm not doing something here. Am I missing out? I've only reported a PM, and took something up with another member that was below the belt (literally).

Jon.

i still wanna know what was said and by who:D

about 10% of the stuff i post in LL probably offends some people, but tbh that is the purpose of it.

:slayer:

I seem to get called a slag/slut every few months. :ROFLMAO: It jsut makes me laugh. I wasn't hugely aware I was meant to take it seriously:confused::bang::rolleyes:

Back