how many...

Currently reading:
how many...

other than reporting spam, maybe only 5 in my whole life across all the forums i have used.
spam i report whenever i see it.

if someone says something you dont like then you should be a grown up and ignore it, or add them to your ignore list if it really bothers you. there is no need to be little bitches reporting each other for pointless crap like bullying, discrimination or obscenity. this is the real world, not disneyland.

Last edited:
other than reporting spam, maybe only 5 in my whole life across all the forums i have used.
spam i report whenever i see it.

if someone says something you dont like then you should be a grown up and ignore it, or add them to your ignore list if it really bothers you. there is no need to be little bitches reporting each other for pointless crap like bullying, discrimination or obscenity. this is the real world, not disneyland.

:yeahthat: I ve never reported any, Seriously guys, its not that important! real life is more important.

lol, i'm eagerley awaiting it now..

It might happen...

Hmmm, seems I'm not doing something here. Am I missing out? I've only reported a PM, and took something up with another member that was below the belt (literally).

Jon.

It helps the forum out a bit as the Mod's cant be everywhere at once.

the main problem is n00bs posting in the 'lets talk fiat' section about specific car problems:bang:

you could have reported Jai for his meat gripping post, it was obscenity through sexual reference, but instead of reporting it you decided it was sig worthy. that is the fundamental difference between a post reporting sissy and a well balanced person; you know when to laugh.

about 10% of the stuff i post in LL probably offends some people, but tbh that is the purpose of it.

you could have reported Jai for his meat gripping post, it was obscenity through sexual reference, but instead of reporting it you decided it was sig worthy. that is the fundamental difference between a post reporting sissy and a well balanced person; you know when to laugh.

about 10% of the stuff i post in LL probably offends some people, but tbh that is the purpose of it.

Exactly, if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.:slayer:

i was thinking closer to about 70%(y)

Back