General How many wardrobes can you fit in a b?

Currently reading:
General How many wardrobes can you fit in a b?

lanciaman

Established member
Answer....None. But sadly you can hire a Boxer van and fit 3 of the fxxxers in it....... and then you get the joy of carrying them upstairs, find they dont fit round the corner, dismantle them - not forgetting to take chunks out the bannister, door and wallpaper first......

Bloody ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang:

And for any of you lot who were playing with your b's today, I hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe, bad news fella - sounds like one of my DIY days!!

Managed to get out for 1/2 an hour at about 17.30-ish with my 5 year old daughter who insisted on the roof down!! She tried her best to do an Audrey Hepburn with the head scarf but ruined it by putting a pair of fluffy pink earmuffs over the top!!

Hehe, bad news fella - sounds like one of my DIY days!!

Managed to get out for 1/2 an hour at about 17.30-ish with my 5 year old daughter who insisted on the roof down!! She tried her best to do an Audrey Hepburn with the head scarf but ruined it by putting a pair of fluffy pink earmuffs over the top!!
He he you are just jealous as she wouldnt let you wear the pink ear muffs lol. Half an hour is better than I ahve managed this weekend as it has been pouring with rain :(. can you check your facebook lee I need a favour.

Back