Off Topic How many other Panda's do you see?

Currently reading:
Off Topic How many other Panda's do you see?

Now, the story might be different because I live in Northern Ireland where I'd imagine the top three cars are LR Defender's, Ford Focus's and Vauxhall Zafira's...

But I've only managed to spot two Panda's in my city...

Both Dynamic models like mine in the same silver/grey colour!

One Blue badged, the other Red!

And on the unlikely chance you're from L'Derry and you're one of the people I'm referring to then 'HIIIIIIIII'

How many Panda's do you see in your area? Any exact matches? What crosses your mind when you see them?!

I'm always fascinated for some reason! It's like, "wow so that's how my car looks in motion" or "I wonder if they're also thinking same car"! Of course, I could just be going mad!

* Photo posted as no registration can be seen * also.. Notice those dents :-( ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1453765964.514402.jpg

A fair few Pandas in Derbyshire.

1. "Wow it looks a smaller car than it feels"

2. "That car is 10 years old and MINT"

3. "Why am I stuck behind another crawling Panda"

There are a few Panda's around Argyll both 169 and the newer version, not that many 4x4's to be honest.
My Eleganza is ideal for the single track roads with passing points that we have and the slightly higher ride high is great on flooded roads compared to lower saloon cars. (y)

I move around both Stockholm and Gothenburg and see a 169 (mk III) every once in a while and I think by now even more 319's (mk IV)! Haven't noted or tracked if the west or east coast wins out here...:)

On the same subject, a search among the registrated cars in Sweden:

71 mk I + mk II
175 mk III
111 mk VI

Note that this database is incomplete, but the proportions should be about right as of december 2015!

I was right next to my Panda's double today!! (One of them) in my city.

Same colour. Same wheels.

But it was a 'Mamy' model, saw the side logo. Thought they'd look a bit more exotic to be honest !

09 English style Reg on it :)

Woman driver never noticed me / same car as far as I could tell!

Also passed a solid Blue one leaving the local Tesco on Sunday :)

There's a few more than I thought. I was referring to the 169 models too.

There's plenty of the latest models around now a days, and I've never seen an original style Panda in NI yet with my own eyes!

When we got our Panda 319 around a year ago, they seemed to be quite a rare sight around here (Northampton). Just lately though, I've seen a lot more. I was even driving behind a Panda Trecking last weekend and I don't remember ever having seen one in the wild before. There are still a fair few 169s about, but they seem to be getting more scarce.

There is a 64 plate one always parked by the side of the road on my route home from work . There is also an old lady a few streets away from my house that has one which is almost always parked up outside . Aside from that I usually see quite a lot of other pandas out and about .On my half an hour drive to work I probably see at least 2 as well as the 2 i mentioned above

A fair few Pandas in Derbyshire.

1. "Wow it looks a smaller car than it feels"
I thought that the first time i saw another panda from my panda

View attachment 163880

our middle one - 2004 - 1.1 Active is a VERY unusual colour,
only ever saw 1 other when they were current.
QUOTE]

Relative has an Active one in that colour. One of the best.

Last week there was a 2005 Actve with 17000 miles on in that colour at Mannheim auctions. Almost mint.

[QUOTE
Relative has an Active one in that colour. One of the best.

there appeared to be 2 x VERY Similar colours .. saw quite a few of the "otherone"

to the point where I wondered if our had been resprayed..!!

it seems to have faded equally over the 11 years though - much lighter than the recent FIAT touch-up stick:confused:

hoping my new polisher will get it all back to 1 shade in the Spring:rolleyes:

I see quite a few 'normal' Pandas around me but I'm yet to see another 100HP closer than 50 miles to home.

Back