General How many other New Bravo's have you seen

Currently reading:
General How many other New Bravo's have you seen

Well i can honestly say without a doubt i havent seen another 2007 Bravo anywhere in the south east on the road as far as i have seen other than my one, and what is at the main dealers:chin: .
anyone else with one that has the same situation in there area, cant be good for sales, I am more than pleased with my one infact i would go as far to say its the best car i have ever owned.

Im in the south east and have spotted half a dozen Bravo's at various trim level in the last few months, but IMO the 100hp is still a rarer spot!!!! (might be a bit biased but hey just saying what i have seen, which honestly has been more Bravo's)

M100 NSY

I 've only seen 3 or 4 so far in and around Leeds, not counting dealer demo cars. The worring thing is that when I was in Italy for a week (Venice, Treviso & Naples) during the summer I only got to see ONE!

I 've only seen 3 or 4 so far in and around Leeds, not counting dealer demo cars. The worrying thing is that when I was in Italy for a week (Venice, Treviso & Naples) during the summer I only got to see ONE!

I noticed this when the wife and i visited Rome a few weeks back, all i saw was one:confused:, what was even stranger was there were more Ford Focuses and VW Golfs than anything else.

I saw one in an accident repair centre :p.

Spoke to my dealer today - it was a blue Dynamic, the guy had it for 5 days, then was hit by a mattress on the motorway, causing front end and side damage. Unlucky :(. Apparently 5 other cars were involved.

Back