How it could have been

Currently reading:
How it could have been

Well, my parents are away till monday, i i finished work quite late last night and took some friends home near leeds centre, the orange light for petrol came on (as usual) intended to fill up after dropped them off which was bout 2 miles away. once dropped them off i headed on my route back (6/7 miles from home) and the needle was reading now the bottom part past the 'E' :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: panic, i got to the nearest garage and just in time or so i thought. put my card in the machine to get some money out. And found no funds :rolleyes: :bang: :bang: oh dear. i was quite happy in the knowledge that i was to be stranded til monday when i get paid or when my parents are back so was late needed someone to talk with and basically just have a rant at them about my situation, not really looking to be helped as it was my fault i was there. But the forum has many great people, so my knight's in shinning armour i owe a very big thanks to you Stilosporting & Sportingsmissus :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: you came a good 13miles out of your way, well you were in bed actually to see me and help me back on the road, i have beer chilling in the fridge for you people. but i picked a petrol station with a nice view and nice facilities so would have been fine with my 2 pillows and big bannana, looking back if thats how it could have been id be freezing by now (n) and a thanks to Seraph for offering to help but you were bit hammered (y) (y) (y) once again thanks mr frankipoo and miss kirsty for rescuing i shall pay you back and teaches me not to let petrol go into the orange with no money and pick a petrol station with nice scenary.

Crazy

LOL. a bit is not the word my man.

I was well wasted...

but glad you got it sorted...how did you know i was hammered anyway? did we speak? i remember texting and gettin no reply...

Ah yes Frank was telling me about this early today. I have been asked to take the **** out of you lol

Nah in all seriousness mate Im glad you're alright and got home ok (y)

Seraph said:
LOL. a bit is not the word my man.

I was well wasted...

but glad you got it sorted...how did you know i was hammered anyway? did we speak? i remember texting and gettin no reply...

i didnt get your text till you txt did you get my text and i was like erm nope lol (y)

and Si feel free to rip it out of me its ok, im ok frankipoo has some beer chilling in my fridge :slayer:

your very welcome mr crazy! try and make it a bit earlier (or later) next time. i was getting 'treats' when you text :D :D :D

hope you have learned from this though! will come round for the beer tonight! :cool: and next time dont be afraid to just ask for help, whats the worst i could have said :devil:

stilosporting said:
your very welcome mr crazy! try and make it a bit earlier (or later) next time. i was getting 'treats' when you text :D :D :D

hope you have learned from this though! will come round for the beer tonight! :cool: and next time dont be afraid to just ask for help, whats the worst i could have said :devil:

LOL at treats, its been along time since i got treats :( :rolleyes:

i have learned, your more than welcome for beer anytime :slayer: the worst you could have said would be im off to your house to break in and watch your tv and drink your beer whilst your stranded :eek:

stilosporting said:

don't make me stop them again......i dont think everyone needed this information honey :eek:

dave tis no problem to help out a buddy, what was unfortunate was the time of night, glad frank phoned you though otherwise you would have been forced to turn to the banana for comfort :eek:

see you soon for the beer :)

Back