How in Gods name do they do that?

Currently reading:
How in Gods name do they do that?

pickle

Coming up the M42 last night i witnessed something amazing!
A subaru car transporter, on its cab was written "The new Subaru sticks to the road". Nothing unusual, i hear you muttering!
On the back, 6 Subarus, 3 0n the top rail and 3 on the underneath of the top ramp stuck to it (not on the bottom rail):eek:! It was mind blowing, never seen anything like it before!
What a great eye catching bit of advertising!
How the hell do they get them on and off?
Anybody else seen it?:confused:

(y) Thanks col!

Yepp! thats what saw!
Poor girl in a clio in front of me nearly swung into the side of it when she drove past it!:D

wonder how the interiors holding up upside down, all the dashboard held on okay, seats in place, centre console there etc :D

They've been gutted ;)

"the three upside-down cars were bolted to the upper deck after having their engines and transmissions removed"

The deck will be removed from the truck and modified to take the weight of more than 3 cars, flip the deck over with 2 cranes or with a specialy designed jig, fix the 3 modified cars to the underside of the deck, lift and flip the deck back over and crane it onto the truck, crane the 3 top cars into position on the deck and fix down.....easy. Looks impressive but its not really a big job, things like this go in in heavy industry and construction everyday.

These people are pretty good at this sort of thing.....
http://www.beck-pollitzer.com/index.php?id=6

Back