General How does a broken horn cost you £200?

Currently reading:
General How does a broken horn cost you £200?

Seraph

Orka inte
I'll bloody tell you...

you take your car in for a broken rear light and a broken horn, you come out and they've had to re-track your motor, change the brakes and then they notice the discs are scored [cos the last place you had it serviced said that the few months of brakes left ont eh pads was actually 18months]..

so for fitting and replacement... looks like i'm hitting around 200.

oh yea... and the horn is on warranty... ass!

Dealer obviously doing you and himself a favour... you get a working horn and the ability to stop and stop wearing your front tyres and he gets your cash. Talking bout discs my fronts seem alright but me nearside rear looks mullered :cry:

1.8Stilo said:
well, if you getting all tht done for £200 thts cheap - as my fiat dealer wanted £160 for 4break pads and labour!!!
WTF?? woah. they were replacing the brakes for £70 all in.
but with the discs it's 170.
tracking and bulb are a different matter.

but i need to change the tyres anyway...so that's gonna cost me an extra 80or somethin.

if you get the stock replacement pads, i looked & for my stilo and the stock replacement front from fiat are - front wer bout £48 and rears £40ish alone, thts just pads! but saying tht i do have a dfferent model? but i wudnt expect tht price to be tht much difference between the models!

Back