Technical how can i go faster without alot of cash

Currently reading:
Technical how can i go faster without alot of cash

wanna be faster

hi there i just got my first car a cento sporting:D and after razzin around for a month i wanna go faster. the problem is my current shortage of cash ive only got about 150quid left after buyin and insurin the beast;), so what should i buy??

Get a couple of EasyJet tickets. 650MPH for about £20.

Fix It Again Tony!
Would swap for X19, Montecarlo Spider or GT.i.e in average/poor condition! Scottish based would be nice.

Induction kit was the first thing I did. A definite, I'd say. Instant power increase and a very easy mod. Just make sure your insurance company are happy first:p

Sie
Black 96P Cinq Sporting
OMP Strut Brace, Apex -40mm kit, GSR F1i Induction, Pioneer ICE
routebanner.gif

Union Jackass

get a gsr f1i induction kit (http://www.gsrengineering), very very good induction kit, has bumped my cinq to a apparent 65-70bhp (all ive done to it is added a gsr f1i :p)

Abarth Kitted Cinq Sporting, New lil siggy pic coming soon, till then.... not much really lol

Yeah.

What yu want is more air and more air out, faster- Zorst and Induction
More fuel - Throttle Body (Punto 60)

Or if yure mechanically minded, a 1242cc engine is abt £150 +VAT. That is a simple, but time consuming swap!!

Tom (AofB)

95 Cinq Sporting - Rattly GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses,Sexy VW styleé dials (that look great, but dont work!! :)D)), 10" Sub and 6x9's, ETech Wing. Lots of Dirt!
1242cc Engine in car, not wired up, need new inlet manifold!!, boot delock soon, K+N still in garage!

www.ebay.co.uk

worldwide search - ZEX

nitrous kits for about £150 to £200 depending on wet or dry kit

instant power, reliably, easy to fit as well

i love novas but its time for a change

nitros lasts seconds then you have to spend loads of £££££ to refill the tank[:0]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newheadrub1.JPG
newheadrub2.JPG
sigpic.JPG

nitrous lasts as long as your on full throttle and it costs me £10 to get a 20lb bottle filled!
friendly gas man from the pub who does all my fire extinguishers, Brian Beltcher from uttoxeter, i will get contact details for anyone who wants bottles filling

i love novas but its time for a change

Dave, depends on metering \jet sizes

Small jets last longer than big 'uns.
Also, if its wired to open at Full Open Throttle (not used often) then it'll last ages and be set up correctly!!

Tom (AofB)

95 Cinq Sporting - Rattly GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses,Sexy VW styleé dials (that look great, but dont work!! :)D)), 10" Sub and 6x9's, ETech Wing. Lots of Dirt!
1242cc Engine in car, not wired up, need new inlet manifold!!, boot delock soon, K+N still in garage!

stay clear of Zex nitrous kits for the cinq/sei. it uses a control box that takes a signal from the throttle position sensor to activate during full throttle. Theres a tuning place up here that had one in a Sei sporting and it always had the ECU warning light on because the throttle position sensor was splitting the signal to 2 devices (ecu and zex controller). It was on;y in for 2 days before they realised what was wrong.

If you are going for nitrous, go for NOS, NX or ColdFusion (new on ebay) as they don't use such a setup

sig.jpg

A chav once asked me "Has yer mota got a taarbo like hew?", i replied "F**k Off!"

if you want a cinq exhaust I would suggest POwerfflow exhausts. I got mine done at Hawleys Tyres and Exhausts in Sheffiedl - and they did an excellent job.

TYhey make it to fit your cinq, so you can decide which back box (O.e. how loud) and which tailpipe you want (i.e. how it looks). Mine's gorgeous IMHO. Looks good and makes Geoff sound gorgeous, but not toio loud. Noticed a massive difference in performance too - he pulls away like a dream.

Also got a K&N and that made a lot of difference - he's a lot happier all the way through the rev range and will accelerate all the time.

Sam (and Geoff)

You can kiss my flat-ass

I would suggest a cinq specific zorst as Powerflow ones aren't designed for any type of car for example they'll fit a backbox of varying lengths to any car. Specifcally designed one will give the best gains.

The GSR Induction kit would be good and I'm sure you could get a 2nd hand stainless system for £100 - £150.

Liam

**** happens!

Back